Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made this thread because maybe (a 1% maybe but just maybe) ppl would get enough of there religious debates "fix" and stop bringing religion in the other threads, i mean seriously religion deals in spiritual and moral support, debates deal with facts evidence solid arguments (well at least that's how they should), ppl its not the same thing.

PS: no flaming wouldn't wanna this to get closed right ?

2nd PS: ok i'm out of here i heard there's some Sabrina Sato playboy somewhere out there on the net seas.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Atheism is a religion.

I am not religious, i am spiritual.

Some Abo on a tv show said:
Religion is for those that are afraid of hell, Spirituality is for those who have been and come back

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Hmm... what happened to that "No religion threads" sticky?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts

·
Banned
343 Posts
so the ngemu forums are all about religion now , cool.
also that 1% who brings religious discussion is Squall I believe. just instantly when we are not talking about religion at all he just says just like "Religion is the reason this thread was made!"

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
i hereby suicide bomb this thread in the name of the great pasta lord.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
so the ngemu forums are all about religion now , cool.
also that 1% who brings religious discussion is Squall I believe. just instantly when we are not talking about religion at all he just says just like "Religion is the reason this thread was made!"
if you have a problem with squall take it up with him via PM, letting it spill out into the forums is not something you want to do.

and let me make this clear for everyone posting in these types of threads, any personal attacks or flaming other members regardless of reasons or who started it will net you an infraction. no exceptions. so play nice ladies and think before you post.

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
i aint trolllllin!!

wats a sin i don not understand dis word, im not religulous

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
yeah man!, i can destroy you with my mind!!!!! woooooooooooo

seriously, close this thread, and that other gay thread.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
they are allowed if i remember correctly, as some members are capable of debating topics like this with respect but they will be monitored very closely by us and and BS will result in the thread being closed. im leaving this one alone until i see a reason not to or upon your request strike, since you are the thread starter here.

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
i've never tryed to shut down a thread before, until now. reason being, is that neither side of the debate can have any proof. so it goes on and on and on and on and on....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.