Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 questions if you don't mind... :)

1. How does this patch system of "hex address" and "value" work? (seem like registry entries to me )

2. Where can i find other patches? especially for NTSC games.

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
I don't have any problems with pec 1.4....... works great, just that it gets tiring enabling all those cheats....... I have to enable about 10 cheats for FF9....... or I can just use a save where all the cheats were enabled and then saved...... easier......

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Originally posted by fivefeet8
www.megagames.com

psx patches with cheats too.. plus copy protection patches......Makes some Pal games work with epsxe....
Tis strange u know...
I ve put this link a long time ago and i ve been warned not to put it here again...
The website hasn t changed since then, and now i see tons of links to it into these forums...
maybe the mods have forgotten to see all those ones...
maybe not...

bye

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys for all your replies, but i am referring to these:

"3.6. Emulator patches.

Some games, which normally wouldn't run in ePSXe, will start when using cheat codes. Patches for several games are already included in the emulator ! To select them, click on "Cheats" in ePSXe, load the game patch you need and enjoy ;-)

This function shouldn't be used to cheat in games, we recommend you to use [pec] (http://pec.emucheater.com) for in game cheating."

... taken from the readme of readme of epsxe docs.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Well, i dunno how the hex value work ( i dunno this language very well i must say...)
But are u asking how to use the cheats patches?

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
The cheats patches are developped by the ePSXe team(with their debugger I believe)so you can't create cheats by yourself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts