Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently DLed the ePSXe and the necessary components (minus the all too important Bios (which I had a time getting as well I can assure you)) and ran the Config Wizard, which after some mangling about got it all under control so it can find the necessary components.

Now, when I tell it to run the Bios I gave it, it gives me an error message, which when investigated looks approximately like 20 pages of Binary without any statements about what exactly is not working. I am more than willing to Copy/Paste this information into the forums, but I don't think it would be appreciated, or fit. In any case I was wondering if there is any chance you all could tell me exactly what it is I am doing wrong? I got my GPUs from Pete and the ePSXeCUTOR apparently needed to be in the plugins as well, thought I havn't the faintest idea what on earth that is for.

If you could help me just get the Run Bios portion to work I imagine I could do the rest myself. But at the moment that seems the be the reason the entire program is freezing and quitting itself.

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon, also I can provide any information you ask. But I imagine my computer is more than capable of running this as its higher spec than most (though I am not certain all) of the specs posted by other users.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.