Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My roommate and i are getting a new 46inch tv that comes with a free ps3 (courtesy bestbuy) and im looking for some good games to get.

It comes with a free game, and we picked uncharted 2. Im also definitely going to pick up Disgaea 3 ( if i can find it lol)

I've also considered MGS4, Demon soul. I dont really know what else to get

Also, if it is available on 360, dont bother mentioning it. Im looking for exclusives only :D

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Little big planet. ;)

1,834 Posts
uncharted 1 (since you have among thieves), metal gear solid 4, valkyria chronicles, ninja gaiden sigma 2

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction, Crack in Time, God of War 3, God of War Collection.

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
only valkyrie looks appealing. isnt that a strategy rpg? i like those...

LBP, isnt that the game where you make levels and just jump around? seems like a quickly boring game

Also forget to mention, multiplayer and coop games are a plus :D

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
-Valkyria was awesome, and I hate anime and turn based strats. lol
-Ratchet and Clank - both games. I know it sounds like kiddy games...but go with me here. They're both great gaming experiences.
-Uncharted 1.....don't go straight to the sequel first.
-MGS4 for sure...if you're a fan.
-Fat Princess
-Infamous if you're into the open-city run around and take missions type of game ala GTA...I'm not.
-Heavenly Sword - Short but decent

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i checked valkryie out on gamefaqs, looks pretty sweet ill probably get it at some time. Does the slim ps3 come with a wireless network adapter, by chance?

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
@spyhop: Sarcasm? i cant tell. I will consider ratchet only if it has multiplayer

@phil It will come out on xbox 360, right? ill get it for 360

The ps3 game with 1 free game from a choice of: uncharted 2, ratchet, and littlebigplanet. I picked uncharted because, its supposedly, GOTY and has multiplayer.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
@spyhop: Sarcasm? i cant tell. I will consider ratchet only if it has multiplayer
That's just silly. You know how many great games you'll miss if you're only going to buy multiplayer games?

@phil It will come out on xbox 360, right? ill get it for 360
srsly. a beating.

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ratchet and clank reminds me of that one game on n64 conkers bad fur day.
It seems like a game i wouldnt have fun with unless i was playing with a friend. I wont be buying only mp games (Disgaea, valkyrie).

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
You couldn't decide between typing ffxiii or ff13? lol
Besides, there's tons of games coming out later. That's a whole other list.
lol.

Don't forgot versus and God of War 3. Oh and and White Knight Chronicles. Oh shoot I forgot GT5!!

Guys PS3 is going to own next year, case closed.

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
Nope, PS3 is going to officially fail next year, and then Sony will be forced to believe that piracy will help them stay afloat. :p

Meanwhile, Microsoft will announce XBox720 with hardwares capable of running Crysis at 2560 x 1650!

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I never liked GOW1, never played 2. I think i might give it a rental sometime. I already have forza 3 >GT5 lol.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.