Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to seek for your opinion on which game I should purchase (those game like parasite eve II or resident evil 3)

Please recommend!

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
513 Posts
PE2 doesn't work in ePSXe (at least for now). Resident Evil 3 is playable, though there's some slight glitches in the voices. There's a recent posting regarding getting it to work, but seeing as how I haven't given it a try as of yet, I don't know if it solves the problem.

·
War Games coder
1,926 Posts
...but again, the voices don't work at all :(

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Final Fantsay 8,Chrono Cross,Xenogears,Final Fantasy Tactics,Parasite Eve,those one should keep you busy for a while.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What is MGS?

I prefer the type of game like parasite eve, alone in the dark, resident evil, fear effect, etc. Something where they shoot by pressing a button to aim and another to shoot.

Please recommend.

PS. what is RPG by the way? like final fantasy, etc.

Thanks again

·
Registered
253 Posts
Dino Crisis 1, 2 -perfect but have speech problems,
Alone In The Dark -perfect game but memcard problems,

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
what'is "perfect" ?

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
rpg's = Role Playing Games.............. ie. FF7-FF9, Crono Cross

I suggest getting Metal Gear Solid...... Its one of the best games for the type of games that you seem to like...... Resident Evil 3 is cool too, but I suggest getting a Dreamcast just to buy RE code veronica... It's the best resident evil I have seen yet.....

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Not so incredible to me.

S

·
0 Posts
Wild Arms, Wild Arm 2, and Gauntlet Legends. All great games to try. There are many others also.
Dino Crisis 1 doesn't always work w/ePSXe. I have it and hangs at the warning screen. Be careful w/that one.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
War Games coder
1,926 Posts
sxamiga, did you try the patch yet?

S

·
0 Posts
No I haven't. I should, seeing as how Pete's Direct Sound driver does voices so well. Thanks, KillerShots, for reminding me.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the recommendations.

I have bought several games which is recommend in the thread. Thanks again. I will continue to do so as long as there are other recommended games. I only wated games like RE3 or PE2 (holding one button to aim and another to shoot OR like Fear Effect 2 - "Auto aiming")

By the way what is Wild Arm 1 & 2. Is that games controls like RE3 or PE2.

PS. Is RPG games fun? Is that something like battling with bosses or something? Please advise.

Thanks. All of you are very helpful .... sincerely. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts