Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, my Wii remote and nunchuck work 100% normal and fine. But I'm having a problem that's really driving me nuts. This is no matter what revision I use too. For some odd reason I cannot get my Wii Remote (which works perfectly on every other game) with these "3" particular games:

-Endless Ocean -can't control the little glowing blue pointer to start the game
-Mario Part 8 -cannot control the Mario hand pointer to start the game
-Naruto Ninja Revolution 2 -just wont recognize the Wii Remote / Nunchuck at all. Have to use Classic Controller to get this to work.

All these games run perfectly 100% fine. And the odd thing is if I disable the Wii Remote completely I can control the pointers with my PC mouse to start the games. I don't get it. Why is that? Why would I be able to use my mouse to control the pointers but not my Wii Remote / Nunchuck? But then I'm stuck playing these games w/ a mouse....

Is there anyone else who uses the Wii Remote with these 3 particular games I listed with no problems at all? I'd would really like to know your settings.

Any advice would be much appreciated...this is driving me nuts trying to get it to work. :???:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Everything works for me, I said you on Dolphin forums. It's your settings, try changing them.
ive tried everything possible that i can think of. Can you at least share you Wii remote settings? So i can at least compare them with mine? Or any settings at all that could "affect" the usage of a Wii remote please? I don't understand how it can be my settings when the Wii remote works perfectly fine with every other game but just those.

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.