Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
by the time I get to post this message, I would have attempted to post this at least 15 times.....with all my previous tries giveing me this error message:

Warning: Too many connections in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ngemu.com/httpdocs/forums/admin/db_mysql.php on line 38

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Yep...If it's not one server problem, it's another...It'd be one thing if it was just slow, but all these crashes and peculiar new problems are really starting to bug me.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
me too, I was having that p[roblem couldn't even view a post, saw this one, couldn't see it, but guessed what you were talking about, REALLY annoying

·
Registered
44 Posts
ive been getting the same problem as shioiri when i registered yesterday it didnt happen but tonigt it happens 5/10 times i try to look at a post

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Its really weird. I hope the problem will be resolved soon.(I am getting it again and again and different number of times on different pages).

B

·
0 Posts
Aiaiai

So, to put it short, 150 simultaneous connections allowed to the mySQL database aren't enough ... woah!

Increased max. to 350, hope this fixes these problems in peak times. Hope there's enough RAM, otherwise we'll need an update *sigh* (*calculate*). Take care.

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
I hope that fixes it, coz i just saw it 3 times during the last 15 minutes.. :)

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
I'm getting this error also, but not as often as you guys. I think I only got it twice in my life.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
> I finally met this problem today. Look at the status on the main page, it says 750 members are online...

Hmm, I wonder if that might have something to do with all the daily server crashes we've been having. Looks like something's majorly screwed up.

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
maybe the kinks will work itself off in time....the site just recently moved in anyway. :)

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
maybe the kinks will work itself off in time....the site just recently moved in anyway. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts