Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What mean WTF,BTW,m8..................
what is meaning???
I see yu guy use those word so much...........

S

·
0 Posts
well, ROFLMAO is not new...
but I guess LOL would do. I think the other one's funnier though

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
LOL just doesn't work sometimes. Sometimes you can be laughing for no apparent reason. I once had a friend who laughed at anything someone said, regardless of whether it's funny or not. Although that's nice when you yourself have no humor whatsoever, it gets a little old. ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
LOL just doesn't work sometimes. Sometimes you can be laughing for no apparent reason. I once had a friend who laughed at anything someone said, regardless of whether it's funny or not. Although that's nice when you yourself have no humor whatsoever, it gets a little old. ;)
I know someone who acts drunk but he never drinks.... :)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
there's FUBAR from Saving Private Ryan (at least that's the first time I'd heard it). It means Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Enigma: there are a LOT of sites dealing with Internet lingo. However, it seems the laziness of people spelling out words adds new phrases all the time, so some may be hideously outdated. Soon the only thing you'll see is acronyms. IIRC, LOL AFK!

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Ryos
Enigma: there are a LOT of sites dealing with Internet lingo. However, it seems the laziness of people spelling out words adds new phrases all the time, so some may be hideously outdated. Soon the only thing you'll see is acronyms. IIRC, LOL AFK!
Well,Ryo Can you tell me url of those site foe me???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts