Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Doesn't work. Unless there's a hidden option, you can only use the Wiimote or the keyboard but not both, for now.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
You can use pointer as a mouse just fine & also nunchuk as num lock should be on and the key for nunchuk would be like this -- 4,8,6,5?

·
Registered
377 Posts
You can use pointer as a mouse just fine & also nunchuk as num lock should be on and the key for nunchuk would be like this -- 4,8,6,5?
He's talking about using a real Wiimote AND keyboard at the same time. Maybe in the future if the Wiimote buttons get configurable.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can't try it by myself because by single wiimote is broken...:(

Have anyone tested combination of real & emulated wiimote?

For example, pointer as a mouse & all controls on wiimote?
yes, you can, is very easy, first you have to download GlobePie, and made a wiimote script, after that you have to start the emulation in dolphin with the keyboard as a wiimote, and then you have to connect your wiimote to bluesoleil and run your script on globepie, and it is done.

i can send you my script, and show you a tutorial maked for me, i only respond for private message.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Could you do that? Cause i have a wiimote but i have internal bluetooth and bluesoleil isn't working it just says opening (or something) bluetooth and then nothing happens!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts