Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey would would anyone want to play some arcade games online together it is really good thing is its lacking players im lokkin for some or a people to play games any arcade game you like iguess i got all 3 metal slugs someone on this board has gotta want to play some metal slug other games too like d&d SoM is probally hella fun i mean its easy to find a fight in sf games but i want someont to play thru metal slug and games like that with kawaks or final burn i got them both leave a contact here if your interested mine on messenger is [email protected]

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Originally posted by eazye
hey would would anyone want to play some arcade games online together it is really good thing is its lacking players im lokkin for some or a people to play games any arcade game you like iguess i got all 3 metal slugs someone on this board has gotta want to play some metal slug other games too like d&d SoM is probally hella fun i mean its easy to find a fight in sf games but i want someont to play thru metal slug and games like that with kawaks or final burn i got them both leave a contact here if your interested mine on messenger is [email protected]
Hey dude.. I wouldn't mind playing through MEtal slug or some other games like that with you online.. But I live on the west coast so you will mostly find me on the west coast servers.. Actually, soulctcher and me once played through Final Fight arcade all the way to the end online..

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool how do i get to the west coast servers anyway you should give me your contact so we can hook up and play sometime its easier that way than trying to do it on the boards peace

1 - 3 of 3 Posts