Next Generation Emulation banner

261 - 264 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I didn't read through the thread, so I don't know it there's already an answer. I have an Asus EEE slate tablet pc. It has a Wacom pen but it doesn't work with the DS emulator but still works on my computer like normal. Are there any settings in the emu that would help me or is there a way I can change my computer Wacom settings to get it to work? (I'm running windows 10 btw)

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Hi, I just want to know that is it possible to run lua script with no$gba?
No.

Hello, I didn't read through the thread, so I don't know it there's already an answer. I have an Asus EEE slate tablet pc. It has a Wacom pen but it doesn't work with the DS emulator but still works on my computer like normal. Are there any settings in the emu that would help me or is there a way I can change my computer Wacom settings to get it to work? (I'm running windows 10 btw)
Test and see if left mouse clicks (as in, actual mouse hardware left mouse button clicks) works. If yes, then it may be something else, and the emulator is fine.

·
Registered
78 Posts
When I boot the DSi Shantae, every text box is replaced with "Localization not found". Does anyone know a way to fix that?

261 - 264 of 264 Posts