Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post, a couple of days ago I decided it would be fun to play all my old psx games.. but when I tried to play they familiarly got stuck/took aaaggees to load on the loading screens, and even tapping the playstation (as much as it used to work, which was considerable) woulden't cut it (Both my playstation and games are stuffed). So I decided to look up one of those psx emulators ended up downloading some other one which played one everything slow/laggy.

Then I found Epsxe.. did all the tedious things to get it to work, and then finally got to play crash bandicoot warped, but now I wanna play RE3.. downloaded it from emuparadise, but it doesn't work :(

Yes.. black screen.. yes I have read the help file included in epsxe about it. Yes tried to download the ppf from Gnemu or whatever it was called, I didn't see a NTSC version ppf on there (assuming the RE 3 from emuparadise is NTSC because the cd cover picture says it is), and the only one I could see and think of getting was the UK version. But I couldn't even download it. So I looked somewhere else for it. Found one called pdx-r3uc.ppf.. I stuck it in the patches folder like I was told somewhere.. It ran the first time, but bits of the background were black. And when I transitioned to a new room the image of the last room was the background.. messed up. I restarted it thinking it might get rid of the black stuff the second time but it just went back to the black screen. Then I downloaded the "code" you apparantly need to rename the ppf with... got it off emuparadise I think again.. renamed pdx-r3uc.ppf to whatever the code was.. still didnt work.

The funny thing is, it works on the emulator I got first.. but its really slow and laggy.

And now that I've finally managed to register could someone please help me on my quest to get Resident Evil 3, downloaded from emuparadise, to work?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.