Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got it, after years, got it for a decent price, the whole stuff is in pretty decent state, except the booklet's cover, but hey, compared to the tons of dudes who only sell the cartridge, I won't complain :p

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Congrats dude! This is one awesome collector's item.

Now go dump your own rom image :p

·
Premium Member
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cid Highwind said:
Congrats dude! This is one awesome collector's item.

Now go dump your own rom image :p
I probably would if I had the required hardware, even though I already have the rom :p I'd probably dump my CT cart too, just for the hell of it :p

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
wow who cares about the quality, score that you got all the parts, even the paper tray!

and what are you doing mentioning that you have the rom :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Best RPG, ever. :D

·
Registered
496 Posts
I've started collecting games within the past year or so as well. I already had Final Fantasy 3 and Chrono Trigger, but I've built it a bit. Lufia 1 & 2, Breath of Fire (getting 2 soon), Zelda III, Final Fantasy Mystic Quest (don't much like it, but it came with Breath of Fire for free), Super Mario RPG, Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, Street Fighter II Turbo and a few others. Also got a genisis, nes, dreamcast & N64 (with miscellaneous games for each system). :)

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
I guess I'm bad, all I care about is having the cartridge. I don't care to have docs, or to have anything else, as long as I can plug the game into my console and play it, I'm happy...

Damn, if I had the full amount *box/docs, etc* for my Dreamcast library alone, it'd be worth quite a bit, I have a number of 'rare' Dreamcast game, King of Fighters 98 *Dream Match* & 99 *Evolution*, Last Blade, Garou: Mark of the Wolf, Marvel vs Capcom 1 & 2, Gigawing 1 & 2, and a few other rare games, but I enjoy playing these games, and bought them to play them, not as in investment...

I only wish I had purchased that MegaMan X3 cart they were selling @ a Giant Eagle for $6.99, it didn't have the box but it came with docs and all I cared about was the cart...

·
The Nexus of a Crisis, and The Origin of Storms
965 Posts
Greetings,

Very nice find, Raziel. It brings back some great memories of when I first bought the game, opening it up and putting it on the big TV in the living room, and then realizing something was wrong! The intro screen was black and white! It took me like 10 minutes of messing with the composite wires before I just let it run. :emb:

It is a truly great game, I will always cherish my fond memories of the time I spent there.

Sincerely,
TastEPlasma

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Archibald, what's with your sig? It messes up the forum layout oO

@ Clouds bro: When you're 60 I hope you've made enough money so there's no need to sell such a classic, instead you should save it for your grandchildren and teach them about the golden age of gaming, when all they want is PS49...

·
Premium Member
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Strider : I changed my nick back to Raziel something like a month ago, or maybe more than that, found that my real name didn't quite fit as an internet name.

ArchIBaLD : paid 56€, shipping included, which is about $67.

Talbain : what about this pic then ? :p

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
Cid Highwind said:
well, i think only for you since you're using tiny 800x600 oO

but yeah, archibald, your sig is much too big as far as dimensions and file size. the limits are 500x130 px and 25kb. please change it, or it will be removed.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Cid Highwind said:

@ Clouds bro: When you're 60 I hope you've made enough money so there's no need to sell such a classic, instead you should save it for your grandchildren and teach them about the golden age of gaming, when all they want is PS49...
im sure when IF i do turn 60, i probably would still play such brill games, but they wud seem like pong compared to the innovative technology that wud be present in the future so wud my kids even wanna lissen :(

·
AKA snkmad
4,063 Posts
I had this game, but only the cartrigde.
Awesome, must have gotten to the end like a dozen times ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.