Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
um...

have you notice all the Talkbacks?

Most of the poster don't even care if this game a PS2 exclusive.

We all tired with the crate-pushing type of game. Not to mentioned Tomb Raider, Vagrant Story... etc ... etc ...

And how long would it be a PS2 exclusive?

EIDOS is one of the most Greedy Game developer in the North America. Soon will be PC version, XBOX, nCube, etc... etc... just like Soul Reaver 1, Legacy of Kain, Tomb Raider, etc ... etc ...

They need more money! Not just from PS2 owners, I think they need your money, all platform users :D

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Well,anyway I'll get the PC version of Soul Reaver 2,but,I'll get a PS2 and A GameCube so I'll have all the best gaming platforms,so I won't have to worry about getting games for a special system(death to the Xbox:D )

C

·
0 Posts
The Xbox is a steaming pile of shit, yet I'm going to be purchasing one because I'm a sega fanboy, and sega isn't bringing JGRF and the like to other platforms..

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Originally posted by CDBuRnOuT
The Xbox is a steaming pile of shit, yet I'm going to be purchasing one because I'm a sega fanboy, and sega isn't bringing JGRF and the like to other platforms..
Strange.........:confused:

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
I don't think so... Sega is now a softhouse like the others, and I think i heard that Phantasy Star Online will be released for Gamecube, so... Die XBOX!!!:laser:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Originally posted by Fou-lu
I don't think so... Sega is now a softhouse like the others, and I think i heard that Phantasy Star Online will be released for Gamecube, so... Die XBOX!!!:laser:
I heard it was...

I saw videos of it on the TV....

hmmmm......

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
The IGN has turned into a pathetic wannabe news site boasting more ads than AOL. I used to like them, once upon a time. Luckily, there are plenty of sites that have all the content I would want.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
GameSpot is still true to its roots... been pretty much ad-free for the last five years, and great content. They cover pretty much everything having anything to do with games, too.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Asfaloth
GameSpot is still true to its roots... been pretty much ad-free for the last five years, and great content. They cover pretty much everything having anything to do with games, too.
I highly agree. A MUCH better site, especially now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts