Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 40 of 7131 Posts

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts

"Grave of the fireflies"
made me cry so much :cry:
one of the best animated films I have seen lately.
You'd better not watch the live action version then. Would make you have second thought about fascists.

Anyway, most recently...

The Dark Knight 9.5/10

Would have been perfect if Harvey Two Face wasn't such a tool. (a.k.a. his appearance and his part was unnecessary throughout the entire movie)

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
Shark Tale - 3/10

* Incoherent story
* Severely lacking in character development (only two characters were conveyed well)
* Jokes fall flat
* Derivative

Seriously, Finding Nemo absolutely pwns this. Don't waste your time on this trash.

I'd have to agree. It is indeed quite a nice movie. I also like anything from Miyazaki (Kiki's Delivery Service was rather nice)
I thought the same thing about Shark Tale. Predictable story that has been told a whole bunch of times.

Might see Quaranine, Max Payne (not that I really want to see this movie, but my friend does), or Tropic Thunder today. Not sure yet. Whichever one I see though, I'll post my opinion.

"Grave of the fireflies"
made me cry so much :cry:
one of the best animated films I have seen lately.
Is that the movie where it was only the two sisters in the middle of a war or something...

who died of starvation in the end? I think I saw that a long time ago with my girlfriend, but I'm not sure if that's the same movie that I'm thinking of. If it is, then it was a truly sad movie indeed.

·
Registered Sex Offender
279 Posts
Fight Club

8/10

I can see why a lot of people say this is one of their favourite films. Appeals to people on multiple levels.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
If you're a Zorro fan you might like Zorrow: The Gay Blade. Funny movie.
Never heard of it...and somehow going by the title I would not enjoy...if I ever come accross it I may check it out though...thanks for the heads up..maybe...

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts
You'd better not watch the live action version then. Would make you have second thought about fascists.

Anyway, most recently...

The Dark Knight 9.5/10

Would have been perfect if Harvey Two Face wasn't such a tool. (a.k.a. his appearance and his part was unnecessary throughout the entire movie)

What? live action movie? when did that come out? I have the dvd of this movie but I could only watch it once.

I thought the same thing about Shark Tale. Predictable story that has been told a whole bunch of times.

Might see Quaranine, Max Payne (not that I really want to see this movie, but my friend does), or Tropic Thunder today. Not sure yet. Whichever one I see though, I'll post my opinion.

Is that the movie where it was only the two sisters in the middle of a war or something...

who died of starvation in the end? I think I saw that a long time ago with my girlfriend, but I'm not sure if that's the same movie that I'm thinking of. If it is, then it was a truly sad movie indeed.

yes it is the same but it is a boy and his little sister

1,834 Posts
Dark Floors (5/10)

retarded movie, i give a 5 just because it remembers me a bit of Silent Hill.

The father of an autistic little girl is concerned about her health and decides to forcefully remove her from the hospital, but while they make their escape the elevator breaks down and traps them and others inside. Once they manage to pry the doors open they discover that the hospital has been mysteriously deserted and mutilated bodies have been scattered everywhere. The group then finds themselves fighting for their lives against creatures from another world and their survival may rest solely on the little girl.

·
Banned
100 Posts
Never heard of it...and somehow going by the title I would not enjoy...if I ever come accross it I may check it out though...thanks for the heads up..maybe...
Why are you so homophobic? Is it because of your religion or what? And this is a serious question.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Well...homosexuality is something which should not exist...so yeah I guess it's due to my faith.

·
I has got Anatidaephobia
1,345 Posts
Just watched Clerks the first movie. what a comedy!
9.5/10 because of B/W video

·
Unlimited...
6,434 Posts
The Forbidden Kingdom - 8/10

Fun movie to watch. Is funny and the action is better than i expected. I thought it was going to be another slow mo boring BS like CTHD and plenty more but it isnt ^^. The story kind of sucks tho =\

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
The Forbidden Kingdom - 8/10

Fun movie to watch. Is funny and the action is better than i expected. I thought it was going to be another slow mo boring BS like CTHD and plenty more but it isnt ^^. The story kind of sucks tho =\
Yeah that is a good film and I kinda liked the story wasn't that bad overall. although when I saw the start of it I was like 'hmm is this gonna be a good movie'

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
John Q 10/10

This movie is about both what is so ****ed up up the USA's Medical Insurance system, and about what every father should be ready to do for his child. This movie speaks to me because the **** I've been through makes me want to make my future children's lifes good, no matter what I have to do to make it happen.

This movie is about a guy whos kid has an enlarged heart and needs a transplant. But because of his lack of decent insurance the hospital won't even put him on the list of people to recieve a heart. This leads to him holding the hospital hostage until his son's name is added to the list. It even gets to the point where he is willing to blow his own brains out so he can get his heart. I won't say anything more because I don't want to spoil it. But really, thats what I think any man should be ready to do for his kid.

21 - 40 of 7131 Posts