Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 7129 Posts

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,822 Posts

This has to be one of my all time favorite films, and being an independent film with a low budget means that every shot that they took meant something. Ossie Davis as JFK was simply brilliant, as he genuinely makes you think that he is JFK. Bruce Campbell is also outstanding as the 'real' Elvis, and with the two of them working together creates some chemistry on camera that a lot of films these days can only dream of. Funny, nice horror implementation (with the style so similar to the Evil Dead series) and very touching at times (one of the few films to make me feel a bit teary). The soundtrack is absolutely fantastic, fits the mood of the film perfectly and it was all done by Brian Taylor alone.

Don Coscarelli as the director did a magnificent job for a film that only cost around $500,000 and made it look like it was made with a $20 million budget.

9.5/10

·
Banned
100 Posts
Shark Tale - 3/10

* Incoherent story
* Severely lacking in character development (only two characters were conveyed well)
* Jokes fall flat
* Derivative

Seriously, Finding Nemo absolutely pwns this. Don't waste your time on this trash.

"Grave of the fireflies"
made me cry so much
one of the best animated films I have seen lately.
I'd have to agree. It is indeed quite a nice movie. I also like anything from Miyazaki (Kiki's Delivery Service was rather nice)

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,628 Posts
The Legend of Zorro and a movie called Shendoha were both watched yesterday during Friday night movie time for the family yesterday. Both were decent. I would give Shendoha a 6/10...they killed off too many people, and the Legend of Zorro a 9/10...although I am a fan so that rating is somewhat biased.

·
I has got Anatidaephobia
1,345 Posts
hancock
7/10 just because it is a will smith movie

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
The Happening: garbage.

1 - 20 of 7129 Posts