Next Generation Emulation banner

9601 - 9605 of 9605 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,108 Posts
I think it has something to do with the fact that you you role play as rangers in WL3, with a whole ranger base to upkeep, this automatically makes you the good guys and severely limits the amount of freedom you have. Which is why I wish in future, they would make a similar game but you play as a regular joe, ala the fallout games. This will probably never happens in the Wasteland title,but maybe a spin off in the same universe? You can still run into the rangers, who will be either your friends, or your foe, if you play as an evil character.

As for the price, the game is sold for RM95 in my country, which is about 20usd and more than 50% cheaper than any new AAA titles. So, no complain there either.

·
Registered
10,619 Posts
I hope nobody minds me asking an off topic question, but for those into wasteland, should I buy the "new" wasteland 1 or is the "classic" version ok to start with?

I have the "classic" wasteland and wasteland 2 on gog and want to play them before the newest one, wasteland 3.

I just respect everyone's opinion here and want some advice.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10,619 Posts
Thanks, I will keep that in mind.

·
Registered
10,619 Posts
Yooka-Laylee and the impossible lair Steam/PC 9/10

A fun but sometimes tough platformer that plays much like an "upgraded" Donkey Kong Country (SNES) version.

I enjoy the humor, level layout, making light of the gaming industry with paywalls you lower by paying with coins hidden in the levels.
If you enjoyed Doney Kong country, you probably will like this. Of course you may have received it for free on Epic.

I received the Steam key from a monthly humble choice bundle.

9601 - 9605 of 9605 Posts