Next Generation Emulation banner

9581 - 9586 of 9586 Posts

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Guilty Gear PC/Steam 6.5/10

I like the game, but I'm a Guilty Gear junkie and play single player.

The game is ok for die hard fans, but not online gamers.

The one hit insta kill that the computer can whip out at any time ruins the single player. While it may have been funny on Raiders of the Lost Ark or Spiderman, it isn't when playing a fighting game where one hit ends the game. I'm glad it was removed after the first game. It reeks cheap. Even Mortal Kombat isn't that lame with fatalities.

The newer Guilty Games are better and worth buying...Skip this one unless you're a die hard Guilty Gear fan and want the whole series.

NOTE: I only paid $3.99 for the game. So playing it a few times was worth it for me.

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack DLC 8.5 / 10 PC / Steam

I enjoy playing all 6 kharacters and played all the arcade stories plus 2 of the infinite match towers.

For $9.99 it was less than $2 a kharacter.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Doom Eternal, 8.5/10. On Ultra Violence difficulty which is hard as sh!!

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
I heard good things about the game. I still have to finish a Doom game so Eternal Doom would just be on my Eternal backlog. My PC probably couldn't play it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I heard good things about the game. I still have to finish a Doom game so Eternal Doom would just be on my Eternal backlog. My PC probably couldn't play it.
The crazy part is I still haven't played Doom (2016). I'm so a$$ backwards, lol. Same situation happened to me when I beat Metro Last Light only to play Metro 2033 afterwards. I've been alternating between (2) PCs to play Doom Eternal, one w/ a GTX1070 and the other w/ a 1080TI and neither skips a beat while running on the Vulkan backend. If I'm not mistaken the dev team made Doom Eternal less resource intensive than Doom (2016). I heard a/b it from one of Digital Foundry's videos so you might wanna give the game a try if you're able to run Doom (2016) on your current rig.

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Yeah, I can play Doom on my rig. I still have a gigantic backlog and would rather wait. Last month I finally decided to buy the Witcher 3 GotY on GOG and God only knows when I'll get to that or many other similar games in my backlog. At least in the last Steam/GOG summer sale I'm actually playing stuff I purchased.

9581 - 9586 of 9586 Posts