Next Generation Emulation banner

9561 - 9568 of 9568 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Gardfield Kart Furious Racing PC/Steam.

I like the game, but with the save bug that affects a lot of gamers, myself included, I can't suggest this game until or unless it gets fixed.

Losing all items every time you quit the game sucks and it makes a fun game less fun.

If it gets fixed, I'll do a new review, but I can't support buying the game as is at the moment.

·
Crazy GFX coder
16,810 Posts
A Plague Tale: Innocence
8/10

What a great game!!! Asobo isn't a developer I personally looked to play their games but this game surprised me a lot. From the start its clear the game is a AA game but damn is the game addictive. The action and puzzles were great and the game design in general was not bad either. The story is very immersive and something you want to keep playing to the end.

As a AA game obviously few things to complain here such as bad AI, sometimes weird look and dumb enemies but overall a surprise and a game I personally recommend everyone to give a try. This game is another example why I personally love game pass as I would never come to the idea to purchase it.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Apparently I've edited too many posts in a while, but I wanted to mention the save bug in Garfield Kart Furious Racing has been fixed.

·
Administrator
15,416 Posts
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot (PC) 8/10

Inferior gameplay when compared to Xenoverse 1 & 2, simple rpg elements (level up, Skill trees), some of the story was rushed, missing, or censored when compared to the anime series. Other than that I had a great experience with this game as a fan of DBZ, but I would wait for this game to be on sale.

·
Crazy GFX coder
16,810 Posts
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
10/10

I wanted to play the game in the past but for some reasons I never got my hands in the game. The game is fantastic in every possible way and the graphics and level design are nothing but stunning. It show once again that a good game don't require super realistic graphics to be awesome.

The only downside is that I beat the game using the Yuzu emulator and sadly I can't see the ending as the emulator don't support videos I believe.

·
Administrator
15,416 Posts
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
10/10

I wanted to play the game in the past but for some reasons I never got my hands in the game. The game is fantastic in every possible way and the graphics and level design are nothing but stunning. It show once again that a good game don't require super realistic graphics to be awesome.

The only downside is that I beat the game using the Yuzu emulator and sadly I can't see the ending as the emulator don't support videos I believe.
youtube :p

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Moonlighter Between Dimensions DLC.

I haven't finished all the stages, but it is fun and if you enjoy the base game its worth buying on a sale to give you some more reasons to play the game and fight new bosses, obtain new weapons, and enjoy playing the game.

9561 - 9568 of 9568 Posts