Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Finished GTA IV for PC but i got hell lots of crash/loading of the death alot during game play Poor Performace.I would give it 6/10

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,703 Posts
..that's got to be a few months ago, it was Halo 2 PC

Nice fps. Enjoyable story like the first (actually, a lot more since there's simply a lot more happening), and it improved on the gameplay. Still, on the pc, I don't think there's that much that sets it really apart from other (good) FPS'. 7.5/10.

(I'd give Halo 1 6.5/10 - I really had to force myself to play through the repeating levels in the second half of the game)

*ratings apply to the single player portions of the game, multiplayer not taken into account*

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Super Paper Mario- 8/10. While the game was nice, I don't particularly like the fact that they turned a great RPG series into a platformer. Mario's flipping was definitely overused throughout.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Fallout 3, PC - 8/10

Very good, a huge step from bethesdas last failure Oblivion... And the fact that it doesn't have much or big mods yet means its gonna be great after they come out. Though I would've been happier if it wasn't made into a form of FPSRPG but at least they managed to make it to a rather good one. Its not perfect but much better than I tought it would be...

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
I just finished Devil May Cry. Challenging enough to be fun, short enough to not get boring. Plot was lacking though.

·
Shadow
747 Posts
Fallout 3, 9/10 great game but on some parts little bit boring
PES9 8.5/10 Not bad
GuitarHero III 9/10 great but some songs are really boring

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
I just finished Devil May Cry. Challenging enough to be fun, short enough to not get boring. Plot was lacking though.
Skip the second and move to the third, it fixes that last problem but still retains the good things, now improved!!!:D:lol:

Contrary to what nearly ever gaming publication has said.
Well I think it sucked, my friend also thinks it sucks. Though with the mods I was able to finish it as it was almost decent with them... Still, it is my opinion of it...

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I can't remember the last the game I finnished...I usually get to the end and feel so sad that it's the end that I just never have the heart to finnish the game XD

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Finally finished dildo dodo and completed vice city ....100%........ drum roll.........<i actually forgot i had it installed on my old HDD.........so i started it and the saves were working spent two hours to get the mission working :p

·
Registered
767 Posts
Metal Gear Solid 4 - 9.5/10 -- Could have done a bit better in some areas. but it kicks ass.
Assassins Creed - 8/10 -- game is too repetitive, could have done much better..

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Phantasmagoria of Flower View on hard 9/10, only gave it nine since its easier than the rest of them but still one hell of of a bullet hell game.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Banjo Kazooie - Nuts and Bolts (360)

8.5 - 10

I was very disappointed when I started this game as it is not the platformer I expected. However after a few days playing I really got into the whole building a vehicle concept. I'd spend hours fine tuning my machine to shave a few seconds off my time in a given event. The online play is great as well allowing you to build your own car/ship/plane which makes it a match of wits and creativity, not just button mashing mayham.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Bully: Scholarship Edition (PC): 9.5/10

Epic game! Thumbs up to Rockstar Vancouver :thumb:

·
Demon
1,204 Posts
Bully: Scholarship Edition (PC): 9.5/10

Epic game! Thumbs up to Rockstar Vancouver :thumb:
lol

You've reminded me that I haven't finished the PS2 version. How's the loading time in the PC version? Is there still a looooOOOooong loading screen before you start the game?

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts
The last game which I finished was Devil May Cry 4, a very nicely made game and was so interesting that I finished the game within a week, my fastest.

So I will rate this game 10/10

I still have not played it on my new graphics card, so I still have to see the game in its full graphics glory.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Left 4 Dead- 9/10

Excellent game that I'll most likely re-rate once some downloadable content comes out. It just feels like it needs a little something more for a perfect score. Still very good and great to play with friends especially.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts