Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
!
6,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rate The Last Game You Have Completed it..

Rate The Last Game That You Have Played and Finished it..

the last game i've finished was Tom clancy's chaos theory Pc version,the game has good graphics but i don't like the storyline of the game,,as Stealth action game is v.good frankly and i'll give it 7/10 ;)

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Magical Battle Arena gameplay 7/10 (the caracters arrent balance enough no other problem there) story 8/10 (dont really understand much jap but for the kind of action game it is they set up the story preaty good), Sounds 7/10 (could have more bgm thats why low rating but the effects and sound voices are preatty good deserve an 9 i think) graphics 7/10 (it isnt the new generation of graphics but there are pleasent i'm being impartial here cause for me it could be a 9 but comparing to the new generation of games it get a 7)

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
valkyrie profile 9/10 only gave it 9/10 because for most characters you only get to see diologue from them once and that it, for the characters that you recuit that is.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Just fininshed Crucis Fatal Fake for the PC id give it arround 9 out of 10 longest round from any fighting game i ever seen :lol: verry good game for the PC

·
Registered MSX user
1,625 Posts
Portal (9-/10). It's quite a long time when I've last finished any game.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Turok (2008) 8/10, Great game, love the dinosaurs ai and how good they look and move. I hate quicktime events where you have to press a button(s) rapidly to beat a dinosaur or enemy, normally i wont mind it but i used a 360 controller and it shows pc commands so i had to give an educated guess what button it will be, also fighting the trex at the end is bs, i had to cheat in the game to beat it (quite frankly more 20 restarts on the fight just to figure out what the strategy to beat isnt worth my time)

·
!
6,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just fininshed Crucis Fatal Fake for the PC id give it arround 8 out of 10 longest round from any fighting game i ever seen :lol: verry good game for the PC
i see..but the best of fighting game Is Art of fighter and King of fighters games..:thumb:

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Gears of War 2 (360)
9/10

Battlefield Bad Company (360)
8.5/10

Left 4 Dead (360)
7.5/10

Grand Theft Auto 4 (360)
9.5/10

Crysis (PC)
8/10

World of Goo (WII)
8/10

Little Big Planet (PS3)
7/10

Castle Crashers (360 Arcade)
9/10

Bionic Commando Rearmed (360 Arcade)
8/10

All in recent memory.

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
Fallout 3 - 8.5/10

Could've been oh so much more, but still brilliant in its current condition.

·
!
6,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
there are many fans of gears of war here..frankly the game deserved that..is really ACTION game...and i've played gears of war one..

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
gears 1 is better then gears 2
I call shenanigans :p

Far less variety and a lot shorter. Longevity of a good game always gets nods for me because i like feeling like a got my $60 worth. Between playing through the campaign 4 times, horde mode, and haven't even gotten around to online after a month or 2 i'm gettting a whole lot more out of it than gears 1... while at the core the gameplay mechanics are the same there a lot of little things i like better about 2... Meatshields, Gorgon Pistol + Boomsheild, Horde is great, AI being able to revive you, Bot matches are always a plus for practice, Chainsaw Dueling... Just a bunch of little things that i feel add to a whole lot more than the first had to offer.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
Gears 2, just finished it again and my view on the game hasn't changed. It is still awesome and for my rating it is the same as the review I did a while back.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts