Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally made another wallpaper and posted it at animeonline, but before they get it you guys can see it first! w00t :)

Anyways here is my 2nd FFVII:AC wall :thumb: , what u think?

EDIT: Changed blood.

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
Really kewl Kiroshi :thumb: :thumb:

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
quite good :thumb: , but that 'FFVII:AC" text on sword, shouldn't it be more visable ?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Kindly excuse for my ignorance, but i don't know what the original looks like, and so i can't find what did you made by yourself. <.<'
maybe can you explain your design steps ^^'

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
look good... although some photoshop touch up on clouds skin would make it much better, like adding emboss to the blood a little bit(if it could be unless its the original image) and skin tone too... but its good

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
Looks nice, though the blood effect seems out of place. Either make it blend more with the face or just remove it entirely.

Yours,
-Elly

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I didnt want to add alot of things into the image, it would have made it more of an original wallpaper but I loved the photo itself. So it's kind of a minimalistic enhanced image :lol:

I used alot of layers and custom filters to get the dark look with the over exposed lighting on the hair. I tried alot of different ways of using the blood but nothing blended well, bevel made it stick out more then I wanted but it's ok how it is.

(do u see the birdies in the background? :thumb: )

EDIT: Does the blood look better? (Image above)

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Yeah thats hella awesome. Good job, but the blood effect under his eye looks better faded imo.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Yea, maybe play around with filters some more to try and get that realistic blood down.

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
looks like the blood had dried... just try to make the blod effect with emboss to add weight to it, the skin tone looks much better now :D

·
Registered
416 Posts
naaah i don't know...
the blood looks more like a tattoo <.<

why dont you try to let it look more real by drawing it with pencil, "wisp-finger" or filters for cloudy effects and >>a lot of<< layers @[email protected] ....

exampel:

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
I think shape of blood that Kiroshi made looks more finalfantasy style, he need just to make it more realistic :)

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
look like cloud got beaten up badly on popuri's image... but the execution is good :thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts