Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
Go to eBay, type in SNES or Genesis, and sort the results by price. Those are your rare games.

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
Most of them aren't worth it IMSHO or can be had for other consoles...

Chrono Trigger / Playstation, Street Fighter Alpha 2 / Playstation or Playstation 2, Mega Max X/X2/X3 / Mega Man X Collection for the Gamecube and either the PS2/XBOX, I can't remember which, Secret of Mana / Wii Download, Zelda:LTTP / Wii Download. I'm sure there are others, this is just IMSHO... ;)

·
Emu Author
616 Posts
does not matter if they are out on newer systems, its the principle of the matter. to be honest, feels nice when mentioning such a rare game and having to duck out of a store when the cashier wont stop hounding you to sell it to him :/. (p.s. this was to a post about 2 days ago lol)

·
Drowning in a red state.
11,919 Posts
Buying "rare" games is a complete waste of money and time imo. Rare=Old=Small File Size=easily found=You know this step I'm sure= Emulator.
Just remember every rare game you purchase is most likely some bastard making off like a bandit at your expense.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
9,320 Posts
Terranigma. Surely one of the 20 best games for snes. Also very rare. English version was released in Britain, but never in northamerica.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.