Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Very nice collection, now if only that Tales of Destiny 2 was actually called Tales of Eternia, then I would rebuy all of those. I have every single one of those games, the rare one is actually the one Tales of Destiny 2 named as Tales of Eternia, they had like only a few of those copies floating around.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
oO

That's a nice collection, if I'd lived in the US it would've been mine for sure :p

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
The thing that makes that collection worth loads of cash is probably the fact that an unopened original (not Greatest Hit) copy of Xenogears is included... you don't find those anymore. Then again, that guy has 0 feedback... I'll let someone else take the risk...

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Whoops... Didn't see that, I'll pass as well, considering experiences in the past :(

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
nice collection... to bad I don't live in the US to buy it...

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
man that's sweet. i live in the US but just don't have the money. i already have FF7 original style...but all those other games would be very nice as well.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kaiser Sigma said:
The thing that makes that collection worth loads of cash is probably the fact that an unopened original (not Greatest Hit) copy of Xenogears is included... you don't find those anymore. Then again, that guy has 0 feedback... I'll let someone else take the risk...
Was it really that good of a game? I never played it... I played Xenosaga though ;)

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Xenosaga (from what I played) simply can't compete. Xenogears was an amazing story.

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Kiroshi said:
Was it really that good of a game? I never played it... I played Xenosaga though ;)
I haven't played it (yet) but go and try to find a brand new original version of it... if you are lucky (I stress the "if you are lucky") you will find one for 70-90 bucks...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts