Next Generation Emulation banner

41 - 60 of 29321 Posts

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
When I did my taxes the other day, I had a feeling that I would end up paying the Man around $1,000 like I payed last year. My taxt rep was looking through my info when he looked up and said "Do you love me?" This took me completly by surprise. Taking my agape jaw as indesicion, he asked again, "Im serious, do you love me or not?"

At this point I was planning my escape route (break his leg, leap over the cubicle and jump through the glass wall), I said "Well your.....um......ok....*tensing to run*
He said good, because I just saved your @$$ and you are a lucky b***. You owe the state $932. Wait for it, the Fed is kicking you back $934. And with some legal wrangling, I can increase the return so you can get an extra $75, which will go directly to me won't it? Now get out of here"

XD
Can't you bribe the official? Give the officials a few hundred bucks and ask them to overlook your tax collection from all level. You don't have to pay taxes, and they go home with their pockets full of green, everybody wins! :D

Read State of Fear by Micheal Crichton. It will change your opinon on global warming.
Lemme guess: he's wrote that all these elite groups of scientists who've studied the environment from decades are just blabbing about nothing and that all these about global warming are all natural and we shouldn't give a damn to green-house gas emissions? :lol:

^ The writer's probably helped by the US government and major auto-mobile manufacturers who resist this whole "going green" movement since it hurts their own interests.

Something was created by whatever did; being that I don't know myself as I don't have a time machine and that no one else has had the pleasure of having one. The big bang is a theory, not a fact.

The Bible and all other religious texts are written works created by human-kind, edited and re-written hundreds of times by scholars and authors that had nothing to do with their original creation. Human's aren't perfect; telling a man god is going to burn his house down back then meant something. If you told someone that these days; you're a crazy person. Whether modern Christians want to believe it or not; they have accepted higher logic via technology and culture beyond their original belief. If their so-called "god" wanted to; he could walk into any church in the state proclaim his god-ness and then immediately be shunned out of the church; more than likely thought of as a drunk.

Jesus(or whoever wrote his lines), didn't exactly have the luxury of having people legitimizing his authority. If someone ran around saying he was god back then; someone had to more than likely believe you; either that or just have the ability to be in the right place at the right time. How many children are born in Bethlehem anyway?...when a star is shining?...In mangers? :rolleyes:

It's human nature to be curious and create your own paths however it's also human nature to be a controlling jack-ass. Manipulation is one of the leading seeds of human assholishness and money-grubbing in the world. I'll tell you one thing, the Pope doesn't eat Ramen Noodles for lunch and drive an early 90's sedan; neither do most preachers.

I know what I see and that's all that I know. A book with the word "Holy Bible" on it just means that it's another book on the shelf with... really ****ty paper for whatever reason; it only tells what it holds and anyone saying otherwise is just another skeptic and interpreter.

So a person says grass is green; so it is. I know it is because I can verify its green-ness obviously by looking at it. For all I know, the moon-landing was faked. Some things are obviously true but I'm sure as hell not believing something completely illogical. Sense makes sense, really.

I'm not completely downing religion. I think people should do what they want to do; we're people. If you want to think a seven-headed-beast is going to rape the land with fire and death then go ahead; I'm not stopping you. Opinion is opinion though; I've got nothing but what I've seen and so does everyone else. If you think the Bible is truth, go ahead. I won't stop you; you're business isn't my business but good luck getting me to believe fairy-tales.
*Must......resist.....urge.......to make essay-length post.....and start 20-page religion debate......*

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
*Must......resist.....urge.......to make essay-length post.....and start 20-page religion debate......*
Yeah, you can't really afford to blatantly make an illogical, contradictory ass of yourself another 10,000 times, so good choice! :rolleyes:

One part of your signature is true: you value deceit, as you've been so obviously deceived. You are only 14/15, so perhaps as your brain develops your critical thinking skills will improve as well. Here's hoping.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Just so you know I'm already aiming you :p
May I propose that you redirect your aim to this thread?

http://forums.ngemu.com/open-discussion/120805-open-mindedness.html

:evil:

Yeah, you can't really afford to blatantly make an illogical, contradictory ass of yourself another 10,000 times, so good choice! :rolleyes:
Not at all. I'll just be expressing my personal opinion on a given subject. If you think that, in doing so, I'll make an "illogical, contradictory ass" of myself, then, I'm sorry to say, it just means you don't respect other people's opinions.

·
Opensource-spice
1,503 Posts
Sorry, But the Quran Not created by a Human-kind. The proof is that the quran is still SAME and ONE BOOK there in islam. 1430 Year. You can check it everywhere, everyplace. It's The same. Ain't that weird for you?
Illogical, as if you think no one could write superstitious books in 1430. Just because a book is unedited for centuries doesn't mean it wasn't corrupted in the first place. I could say cats fly right now but in 2310 it would still be the same amount of bull**** it is now.

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts

·
!
6,312 Posts
Illogical, as if you think no one could write superstitious books in 1430. Just because a book is unedited for centuries doesn't mean it wasn't corrupted in the first place. I could say cats fly right now but in 2310 it would still be the same amount of bull**** it is now.
Oh cats fly?. Be reasonable.

How could people (before 1430 years) lived in Deserts know about "The big bang theory", How? How?.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
all my relegion says is to be a good person and dont discriminate on any thing . And one more thing everybody is equal so be it i cant debate about religion

damn havent had a heated up discussion for months and one chance i had and it blew away :cry:

·
Tushy :3
5,162 Posts
I'M STILL FREAKING FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone lives outside of Utah state and has a room that they're renting out, let me know asap!

·
Mr. Technological
5,933 Posts
It's still fairly cold here as well in New York state, so I probably wouldn't be able to help you out with that.. :p

I also don't have a room anyways.. :lol:

·
Opensource-spice
1,503 Posts
How could people (before 1430 years) lived in Deserts know about "The big bang theory", How? How?.
Unity is a common ancient subject. The Quran says that the heavens and earth were unified before torn asunder and that god saw smoke and formed the heavens from it.

Is it really that "out-there"? The odds of imagining that the universe was created via a large explosion aren't small.

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
Ugh, came back from the family lawyers 30th floor office. Spent 4hours updating the will to include the various real estate and business's my parents own.

I was staring out the window the most of the time, nice view from the 30th floor, and damn... I swear, I must've seen a motorcycle every 2 minutes. I'm going to finish cleaning up my bike tonight even if my fingers fall off! RAWR!

·
!
6,312 Posts
Unity is a common ancient subject. The Quran says that the heavens and earth were unified before torn asunder and that god saw smoke and formed the heavens from it.

Is it really that "out-there"? The odds of imagining that the universe was created via a large explosion aren't small.
Sorry but where did you read the Quran? and When?..be careful, there is a Fake Quran there. And It's hard to translate the Quran to English 100%. There a lot of Meanings.

and Why Small?. If he created the Heavens, He can't do that?

41 - 60 of 29321 Posts