Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 40 of 29342 Posts

·
Opensource-spice
1,503 Posts
*Interverse suddenly realizes that he has a chance to completely close a thread... but how? What could he possibly say?.... What topic could possibly cause a thread to be locked and/or deleted!?

then...he knew what he could do.*

... >.>

... <.<

I have a thought!

There is no god!

*runs; arms flailing in the wind to game/console discussion.*

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Funny lol. But what pray, created space?

·
Opensource-spice
1,503 Posts
Funny lol. But what pray, created space?
That all depends on your perception of the word, "space".

Then again, when a person uses the term, space; it normally means beyond Earth. Which would then mean everything Earth isn't. However, Earth is a part of Space; considering that "space" means anything and everything that ever existed...ever, then the absence of it would be nothing.

If your definition of space is "nothing" then the absence of something creates nothing.
Space is nothing without matter in that case.

So then who created nothing? No one; because nothing is just a lack of something. If you have something; you have a part of space, matter, the infinite, 42, just about anything you want to call it. It's whatever you want it to be.

So did god create the universe? I don't know; I wasn't there and I'm not about to believe someone else's theory when theory still isn't fact. Although; I'm certianly not going to believe a book written by "whothe****knowswho", "whenthe****knowswhen".

Belief can't be proven; it's a personal preference. So no matter who's opinion it is, be it Stephen Hawking or Jesus; it still doesn't mean jack. Jesus is a character in a book. Stephen Hawking is a quadriplegic stargazer strapped to a chair and knows no more than any one person living on this earth can perceive. He's seen everything you can see just by going on the internet but does that make anyone right?

Like I said, I dunno. I wasn't at the beginning of time and neither were you.
Yes; I'm one of those god-awful libertarians.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
So what created "something"?

btw you live in Virginia? What part? Ive been down to McLean a couple of times.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Yeah. Free Blu Ray player. get it used though.

·
Opensource-spice
1,503 Posts
So what created "something"?

btw you live in Virginia? What part? Ive been down to McLean a couple of times.
Something was created by whatever did; being that I don't know myself as I don't have a time machine and that no one else has had the pleasure of having one. The big bang is a theory, not a fact.

The Bible and all other religious texts are written works created by human-kind, edited and re-written hundreds of times by scholars and authors that had nothing to do with their original creation. Human's aren't perfect; telling a man god is going to burn his house down back then meant something. If you told someone that these days; you're a crazy person. Whether modern Christians want to believe it or not; they have accepted higher logic via technology and culture beyond their original belief. If their so-called "god" wanted to; he could walk into any church in the state proclaim his god-ness and then immediately be shunned out of the church; more than likely thought of as a drunk.

Jesus(or whoever wrote his lines), didn't exactly have the luxury of having people legitimizing his authority. If someone ran around saying he was god back then; someone had to more than likely believe you; either that or just have the ability to be in the right place at the right time. How many children are born in Bethlehem anyway?...when a star is shining?...In mangers? :rolleyes:

It's human nature to be curious and create your own paths however it's also human nature to be a controlling jack-ass. Manipulation is one of the leading seeds of human assholishness and money-grubbing in the world. I'll tell you one thing, the Pope doesn't eat Ramen Noodles for lunch and drive an early 90's sedan; neither do most preachers.

I know what I see and that's all that I know. A book with the word "Holy Bible" on it just means that it's another book on the shelf with... really ****ty paper for whatever reason; it only tells what it holds and anyone saying otherwise is just another skeptic and interpreter.

So a person says grass is green; so it is. I know it is because I can verify its green-ness obviously by looking at it. For all I know, the moon-landing was faked. Some things are obviously true but I'm sure as hell not believing something completely illogical. Sense makes sense, really.

I'm not completely downing religion. I think people should do what they want to do; we're people. If you want to think a seven-headed-beast is going to rape the land with fire and death then go ahead; I'm not stopping you. Opinion is opinion though; I've got nothing but what I've seen and so does everyone else. If you think the Bible is truth, go ahead. I won't stop you; you're business isn't my business but good luck getting me to believe fairy-tales.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Is a PS3 worth buying?
It is... Not sure how much they cost there but I imagine they're cheaper than here:D Last time I saw the price it was 80gb version 369€(488 dollars) in here, but I doubt the price is the same over there... And there are some very good games for it already!:D ...and like Phil said, it has the Blue-Ray player and it is a decent one.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Ypu can upgrade the firmware, which is always a big plus. And FFXIII :p

·
!
6,312 Posts
Something was created by whatever did; being that I don't know myself as I don't have a time machine and that no one else has had the pleasure of having one. The big bang is a theory, not a fact.

The Bible and all other religious texts are written works created by human-kind, edited and re-written hundreds of times by scholars and authors that had nothing to do with their original creation. Human's aren't perfect; telling a man god is going to burn his house down back then meant something. If you told someone that these days; you're a crazy person. Whether modern Christians want to believe it or not; they have accepted higher logic via technology and culture beyond their original belief. If their so-called "god" wanted to; he could walk into any church in the state proclaim his god-ness and then immediately be shunned out of the church; more than likely thought of as a drunk.
Sorry, But the Quran Not created by a Human-kind. The proof is that the quran is still SAME and ONE BOOK there in islam. 1430 Year. You can check it everywhere, everyplace. It's The same. Ain't that weird for you?

The Weirdest thing that the Quran Mentioned That "The big bang theory" before 1430 Years!. It was there Technology Tools back there?. We believe that big bang theory it's the fact, created by The One. Who created everything from Nothing?. Muslim's Answer : The One.
I can't talk more, Because my English isn't that good for talking about such things.:)

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Koko, that post didnt make much sense lol

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
That makes less sense but its all good

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
You.....dooooo......... how very flattering of you.

21 - 40 of 29342 Posts