Next Generation Emulation banner

29321 - 29338 of 29338 Posts

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,483 Posts
I have a dedicated omelette pan and it's great and all, but it's only good for up to 3 eggs at a time due to its size. Any more eggs and the omelette won't fold properly or break at the seam, leaking cheese and whatever else I put into it all over the pan.

I always favor the French omelette but I do one thing different: I add about 1 tablespoon of water (don't use milk because it scalds easily!) per egg. This seems like an insignificant amount but the water will steam the insides of the omelette as it forms, and more importantly, melts your cheese and cooks your other added ingredients more easily.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts

For just $20 a year, you can get access to a reduced ad site experience. (Not entirely ad free mind you), the ability to hide the right column, exclusive forums, and an exclusive badge.

I'll see all the remaining members, all three of you, in the premium section. What? Not everyone is super interested in this amazing deal? I can't imagine why!

·
Meow Meow Meow
1,391 Posts
Spent a good chunk of my free time in 2019 coding rather than doing art. Kinda weird transition.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Hope everyone is ok! Most of us have survived Bobby selling NGemu out, so a little pandemic will not be able to stop us

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,483 Posts
Things you learn when working from home: Linksys makes rubbish products.
They used to be good. Then they required signed firmware updates and dumbed down their official firmwares so badly that advanced tweaking is now impossible.

AFAIK, Asus makes great routers with great official firmware. Most can be updated to unofficial firmware too.

·
Better be better than yesterday
4,098 Posts
I won't lie. I don't know for you guys, but I find more and more difficult to come back to NGemu. I do like the forums, but the new version seems far less readable and compelling than the old one. I wish they would have kept the old layout and colors.

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,663 Posts
They used to be good. Then they required signed firmware updates and dumbed down their official firmwares so badly that advanced tweaking is now impossible.

AFAIK, Asus makes great routers with great official firmware. Most can be updated to unofficial firmware too.
Yeah, I agree Linksys used to be good back in the days of WRT54G but that's a long time ago now.
I kept buying products from them for a long time but the router I have now (EA8500) has terrible software support and flawed functionality because of it (still using SMB 1.0 protocol for one).

Because I have to use the internet from home much more now than before it was easier notice the connection dropping and what caused it as it went from occasionally (once per month) to rather frequent (every week). It was worse with the most recent firmware too so I had to go back to an older one (yay, security) but that didn't completely solve it either... when it happens the signal simply completely drops until I manually restart the router.

Replacement hardware is on the way...

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,663 Posts
I won't lie. I don't know for you guys, but I find more and more difficult to come back to NGemu. I do like the forums, but the new version seems far less readable and compelling than the old one. I wish they would have kept the old layout and colors.
It's definitely gotten worse and it has chased members away too.

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,060 Posts
Started look into politics in various countries since around 2 years+ ago.

My conclusion is, it is full of negative energy, and so many people using the name of "democracy" as the weapon to bully others... The people who is on power using countries' money to buy medias, to slander their competitors, etc, so they can keep being the only Power to suck money, damn disgusting.

·
Meow Meow Meow
1,391 Posts
29321 - 29338 of 29338 Posts