Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone. There seems to be a problem because some days my Nogba runs full speed,(say I'm playing Pokemon Platinum) others it goes so laggy, not slow, laggy. Like I play an hour perfect speeds, quit the Nogba for my save to register, open it up again and its lagging like no tomorrow. I always play with absolutely every background process off, to maximize speed so , no, I did not turn on anything while playing. It happens in-game too, I play for a while and bam, it starts lagging. Anyone know anything about this? Oh and no I don't have a slow computer because it plays perfectly for days. It has just become too frequent.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
It may be an overheating problem. If you have a laptop, there's not much you can do; if you have a desktop, try cleaning the ventillation intake.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
It could also be another process running at the time which either heavily accesses your hard drive or uses more CPU power, like for instance a virus scan.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It may be an overheating problem. If you have a laptop, there's not much you can do; if you have a desktop, try cleaning the ventillation intake.
Hmmm... Thanks for the advice I will try cleaning it.

It could also be another process running at the time which either heavily accesses your hard drive or uses more CPU power, like for instance a virus scan.
No, I don't open anything while the emulators are open.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It happens with me as well, I think it's over heating or the PC is getting hot. Cause that is my problem but it doesn't go to slow. It's usually 130% on Pokemon Platinum by the cities and sometimes goes 105%.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.