Next Generation Emulation banner

41 - 60 of 22615 Posts

·
CDProjekt Supporter
3,111 Posts
I'll try that. I'm feeling a lot to play the Barbarian. Just for fun. And see where it goes.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Dunno why i even bothered with trying out other mechs in the end god gundam rules:

Plus the fact that its almost fully upgraded XD, they don't stand a chance :(.

·
Unrelenting
2,286 Posts
Was just playing Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes demo on ps3, I have to say it was a pleasant surprise, most of these games I've played I haven't had the best experiences with. This one though is improved in almost every way, the only two things I can say could be a bit better is more enemies/reduced pop-in, and it seems to have a bit lighter of a roster of characters to play.

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Was just playing Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes demo on ps3, I have to say it was a pleasant surprise, most of these games I've played I haven't had the best experiences with. This one though is improved in almost every way, the only two things I can say could be a bit better is more enemies/reduced pop-in, and it seems to have a bit lighter of a roster of characters to play.
Pop in isn't bad until its on the level of Mass Effect 1 on the 360............

·
Unlimited...
6,434 Posts
Started playing Phantasy Star Portable 2. So far is much better than the first one graphics and gameplay wise. But the story truly is jrpg cliche at its finest. Within the first 10 minutes and you already have a helpless, innocent underage little girl about to get killed by an evil monster when suddenly! *gasp* whats this!? the girl has hidden super powers! look she grew angel wings! oh my god! she killed the monster and now she doesn't remember anything! WOW! THIS **** IS SO DEEP AND INTRIGUING!

·
O_o Watchu lookin' at?
368 Posts
Started playing Phantasy Star Portable 2. So far is much better than the first one graphics and gameplay wise. But the story truly is jrpg cliche at its finest. Within the first 10 minutes and you already have a helpless, innocent underage little girl about to get killed by an evil monster when suddenly! *gasp* whats this!? the girl has hidden super powers! look she grew angel wings! oh my god! she killed the monster and now she doesn't remember anything! WOW! THIS **** IS SO DEEP AND INTRIGUING!

Christ no. Not another cliche jrpg!

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
You watched an ALL EXECUTIONS video. What did you expect?
To answer your question: no, it's not all, but it is the main selling point... It has a very predictable story, some solid stealth action and a more satisfying quicktime-based execution system resulting in buckets over buckets of blood.

·
O_o Watchu lookin' at?
368 Posts
You watched an ALL EXECUTIONS video. What did you expect?
To answer your question: no, it's not all, but it is the main selling point... It has a very predictable story, some solid stealth action and a more satisfying quicktime-based execution system resulting in buckets over buckets of blood.
It's a shame it was banned in Australia. :(

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Nothing imports couldn't circumvent. Manhunt 1 is available on Steam, even.

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
Tenacious D will be playing at Blizzcon this year.
"At the BlizzCon closing ceremony on October 23, the band will perform an earth-shattering set that includes the debut of new, soon-to-be-legendary songs."

In 2009 they had Ozzy Osbourne, 2008 Video Games Live and in 2007 the Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain (currently "The Artists Formerly Known as Level 80 Elite Tauren Chieftain") and in 2005 The Offspring + Level 60 Elite Tauren Chieftain.

Hopefully this year we'll get a release date on D3.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Lol D3 is turning into DNF despite all the footage displayed so far.

·
Unrelenting
2,286 Posts
I really want the classes balanced before it's released, that's a pretty big deal for Diablo. My only real criticism of D2 was the overpowered builds that they were trying to rebalance the whole lifespan of the game.

41 - 60 of 22615 Posts