Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 40 of 22426 Posts

·
PC game modder
6,947 Posts
Point is to keep all discussion on a specific game ideally in a single thread. Makes it easier for everyone if all related updates and discussions are kept in those.

The other extreme (to have all gaming news in only a thread) goes against the purpose of the gaming section of the forum (supposed to house different threads per topic rather than all topics in one thread).

Back in the days, this was norm, and kept discussion tidy (see the 'megathreads' from the past).
Hence why if I get more MVsC 3 info it goes into the MVsC 3 thread rather then create a new one just to post a simple addition to info

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
I started playing again ACE 2 near where i left off this time however i'm picking the Nu gundam... i think... cause i can't make up my mind...

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,629 Posts
lol, you don't say

·
Unlimited...
6,434 Posts
You just change the settings from normal to hard! would you like to publish!?

You just chose a new game! would you like to share!?

You just talked to your first NPC! would you like to publish!?

You just killed your first monster! would you like to share!?

·
Intoxication (x-)
228 Posts
In Far Cry...

[At level 1]

System: The stealthometer is used to indicate how much you're noticed

System: Press [button] and throw a rock to distract your enemy.
*Jack(you) throws a rock*
Merc: Did you see something???
*stealthometer gets filled ****ing high and annoyingly fast*
Merc:THERE IT IS!!
*merc shoots you and you die*

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts

·
Intoxication (x-)
228 Posts
Well in the fairytale world it makes sense...Throwing a rock from A(where you stand) to B will force the guardian to go check out B...but in reality if I'm guarding some place in the middle of nowhere where nothing happens all day.It's impossible to not check the bush from where the rock came instead following where the rock went.

Far cry is ****ting with you...well I thought that the mercs are stupid so I tried it...sleeky excuse XD

EDIT:
Never, EVER throw stuff to distract enemies. Case in point.
If you plan throwing something, it better be at the enemy...but if you miss you can act stealthy trying to change the purpose of your throw... XD

·
PC game modder
6,947 Posts
It'll likely flop, just like there 3DO did

·
CDProjekt Supporter
3,111 Posts
Ahhhhhh. I'll play Diablo 2 again. With the worse possible class. In HELL ! Make it difficult as ****. :lol:

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Without some decent gear, a non-magic class in hell isn't going to last long.

21 - 40 of 22426 Posts