Next Generation Emulation banner

22441 - 22460 of 22469 Posts

·
Registered
10,490 Posts

·
Crazy GFX coder
16,851 Posts
A insider told me that the PS5 will have RDNA5 features. He also told me that the reason why Sony overclocked the PS5 was just to keep normal temps because the new cooler is so efficient that the GPU would literally freeze like a block of ice.

Should I share the Info on Twitter? hmmm...

seriously..... the level of stupidity leaks and rumors have reached because they lost the power crown is simply retarded.

·
Registered
10,490 Posts
I picked up a Logitech 310 wired controller and it arrived in the mail today...

I tested it out and 2 games and it seemed to work well with them.

It was a decent price, around $20, and that was a new controller. It can switch between dinput and xinput with the press of a button.

I might see if Charline wants to play games with me using the logitech dual action as it still works. I know any fighting game that I've played too much, she won't play against me. There might be some coop games she'll play though.

·
Registered
10,490 Posts
If you can log in to epic.

It's overloaded like Steam at the beginning of a holiday sale...

·
Registered
10,490 Posts

·
Registered
10,490 Posts

·
Registered
10,490 Posts
That's cute...Where do you get that from?

·
Registered
10,490 Posts
I should've recognized it. I have that on the Vita...

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
Warning:
Do not uninstall Minecraft Dungeons from your computer, it can wipe out your drive.

Microsoft has released Minecraft Dungeons today and is offering it through the game pass. You just shouldn't uninstall it (yet) if you want to protect your drive.
In theory, the uninstaller is doing what its meant to do: removing the game. It just happens to remove more things at the same time. Wait before deleting it.

The bug is fixed on the most recent version of the game, but make sure your version is updated before you uninstall. I'm not sure if the game pass version is affected, as it may not be using the launcher. Either way, it's better to be safe and fully update the game before removing it.
The issue appears to have been due to the devs taking a bit of a shortcut, and assuming that anything found inside the folder of the game belonged to the game. It would delete everything without second-guessing it, which most games don't do (which is also why we can be left with folders containing a few files we've added to those games). For users who installed the game to the root of a drive, it led to the drive being deleted, as everything was considered part of the game's "folder".

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,028 Posts
I am started to be very interested on VR. I guess when PS5's next AR gadget is out, would be the time i try my hand on AR.

So far i am interested the most on racing cars' AR, i checked some youtube videos, seems kinda cool, but i have some concerns on the fps, the graphics quality, etc.

·
Crazy GFX coder
16,851 Posts
I watched the latest TLOU2 gameplay and it looks great. To me it look like a better Tomb Raider and I really like that serie so I may end up buying and playing TLOU2 when it come out.

·
Registered
10,490 Posts
Weren't you disappointed with the 3rd Tomb Raider even though you played it through?

I still have to finish the 1st one, and intend to get back to it down the line.

I have the 3rd one via a Humble Monthly bundle. I have all 3. I just don't have the deluxe edition upgrade for the 3rd one but I'm not in a hurry to get it.

·
Crazy GFX coder
16,851 Posts
Weren't you disappointed with the 3rd Tomb Raider even though you played it through?

I still have to finish the 1st one, and intend to get back to it down the line.

I have the 3rd one via a Humble Monthly bundle. I have all 3. I just don't have the deluxe edition upgrade for the 3rd one but I'm not in a hurry to get it.
No, I really enjoyed the serie a lot. I was slightly disappointed with uncharted 4.

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
We might get to see PS5 games very soon. There already were rumours of Sony preparing a State of Play for next week (subject to a potential delay) where they would show the games, but now we also have what appears to be an accidental leak. It's either someone who made a mistake, or someone who made a convincing fake.
Here's the June copy for Playstation Official Magazine in the UK: Official PlayStation Magazine 176 (Sampler)
Here's the same copy, but you add "_fe" at the end of the url, and get access to a hundred pages. Official PlayStation Magazine 176 (Full Edition)
Switch to page 28-29 to see a list of PS5 games. This includes the reveal of games that haven't been announced yet.

There's Starfield, which Bethesda has been rumoured to be working on for a long time. It's meant to be a new IP to compete with their own series (Elder Scrolls and Fallout).
And there's an actual Elder Scrolls 6. Also a new Sims 5, apparently.

What's curious is the lack of focus on 1st party title. Sony has talked about bringing their own exclusives and specifically mentioned Horizon, so I wouldve liked to see some exclusive reveals in there too. Still hoping for the rumours of a presentation to be true.

22441 - 22460 of 22469 Posts