Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Canadian Spaceman
8,906 Posts
Sweet :D

G

·
Lovely!!! Certainly one of my favorite bans (and why the heck do you have to clearify for most german things that they're not Nazi stuff ?!?)

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there are many people who think that they are nazis.i don't know why.

· !!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Bobbi said:
Lovely!!! Certainly one of my favorite bans (and why the heck do you have to clearify for most german things that they're not Nazi stuff ?!?)

Hmmm... Im sure that most people do have some... prejudice... on germanian things.

I do not like Rammstein that much. I prefer real metal over industrial rock. :guitar: Still, the sample is good. :thumb:

· AKA snkmad
4,063 Posts

· Ocean Soul
1,464 Posts
I'm not a fan of Rammstein, as maza said, I like real metal. and In Flames used to be good, they they said "wait, hitting two cords the whole song is much more easy than playing melody and solo's"

· !!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Aided Onslaught said:
I'm not a fan of Rammstein, as maza said, I like real metal. and In Flames used to be good, they they said "wait, hitting two cords the whole song is much more easy than playing melody and solo's"

:thumb:

Exactly my thoughts. :D

· Registered
184 Posts
I remember those guys, they had that song Du Hast (or something close, I can't remember) a couple years ago right? I loved that song for a few weeks until the local radio station way overplayed it. Loved the video, all the fire and things blowing up IIRC.

I always wondered what happened to them... The had another single a few months after that but it wasn't nearly as catchy as the first. I've bought a few cds this year that I actually liked (as in the whole cd, not just 3 songs out of 12). My Chemical Romance, Muse, 30 Seconds to Mars and Yellowcard are STILL in my cd changer. I'll have to check this one out to see if it makes it on the list.

· Registered
5,715 Posts
i am hearing rammstein since 2001 and my neighbours think i am mad when i hear their songs on speakers but now i hear then via headphones

du hastis my fav wat is urs >>iprefer not to open a new thread<<

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.