Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Penadinho
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An awesome party game!! I've been having so much fun with this game, a true gem from Namco/Treasure :D Great graphics, cool upbeat soundtrack, a lenghty anime intro and 17 really funny characters!

Get ready to wreak havock!

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Omegainf, that sig if yours is too distracting... I got wierd looks from my fellow students in the computer lab while browsing through a 'screenshot' thread. Not good...

Sincerely,
taob

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,906 Posts
Omegainf, if other users are complaining about your sig it is time to remove it.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Yeah ur right and i support you on that, however u were both agaisnt the rules i guess

"Signitures and avatars should not contain any sexually "suggestive" images as both occur site-wide. Please remember this is an emulation forum. All such images should therefore be kept to the the babaes thread."

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
Omegainf said:
Why so? hushypushy had his sig for almost a year and it had the same theme, the only difference is that it had girls instead of guys ;)

Equal rights.
did you mean to type "month" instead of year?

i was ordered to take mine down, and i did. i think you know where im going with this.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,906 Posts
Lets not get into this, hushy's is down, yours will be down soon enough if you dont remove it yourself. end of story. It's really not worth the trouble.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
Omegainf said:
Agreed, even tough I'd rather do it by a polite request...
was this not polite enough for you? do you want the staff to send you a christmas card with cookies in it?

Reichfuher said:
Omegainf, if other users are complaining about your sig it is time to remove it.
And hushy, try not to be so childish next time will ya? ;)
funny, i thought you were being the childish one for

A. making a sig in retaliation for mine
B. not taking it down following the takedown of my own sig (probably the most important event), other members hinting at it through complaints, and after Reichfuher asked politely

i thought i was being rather adult-like. i didnt make a smiley laden message that beat around the bush, i was being straightforward. or is that what children do these days?

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Me and Omegainf made it to protest because yours shouldn't be up in the first place.

We felt the admins were being a little too easy on the sig and so we decided to do this as reminder that rules should always be followed and well applied here, because if he could (and it was not only a month) have the sig for that long without any warning so could anyone

why give these types of privileges to some? so we made it and wanted to stay with it for some time, now the point was made and we are removing it hoping that this type of thing won't happen, we are an all age international forum and should stick to some "moral" codes strictly as to not create total chaos and confusion

There was no intention to harm anyone , and for me it was just for the good of the boards, I hope I made myself clear enough for everyone, peace, have fun ;)

oh and rakuragi rocks!!! :O go treasure!!!!

ps. I'm not saying you had/have or will have any kind of privileges, we thought it was kind of a mistake and decided to act to poke everyone to pay more attention.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
Samor said:
what's polite about "yours will be down soon enough if you dont remove it yourself" ?

oh well, you guys are just being short-tempered today, I guess....
gosh, find where reich or i said that and you'll have shut my ass up that's for sure. reich asked politely. he said no and i went a little stricter. i try to keep things in order while having fun. if people are bothered by it and it's against the rules, that's a double whammy. i took mine down long ago, so what i did is irrelevant. in fact, there is no argument. "OMG HUSHY U HAD TEH GURLZ SECKS SIG Y CANT I?!?" is a total fallacy. what is your argument? since i did something bad, that means it's right? so let's see, if Jeffrey Dahmer (killed/ate a lot of people) somehow came out (well he's dead now) and said "listen everyone. killing and eating people is wrong", would you say "hell no, look who's talking!". of course not. the fact that HE did it doesnt mean that killing people isnt wrong anymore. the fact that i broke the rules doesnt mean that i dont know them, and especially doesnt mean you're allowed to break the rules.

PS. i fully admit that i've been having a bad week, im grumpy, and i am short tempered. sucks for you guys.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Doesn't suck for anybody except you, or do u honestly think u make us feel bad with what ur saying?

P.S. that post was pretty childish as well.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
who are you talking to metalmurphy....?

caipirinha, your/omeganif's actions dont make much sense. from what i understand, you made your case in the same fashion as Plessy v. Ferguson (sorry if that's totally out of your league, that's a very famous American case...perhaps you should read about it). if so, why did he continue to have that sig up AFTER i took mine down and AFTER he was instructed to take his down? i did what i was told. you kept beating the point down...why? for what cause? after mine was taken down, after complaints, after admins' gentle and not so gentle requests...it was still there.

i dont get what you were/are trying to prove. as far as i'm concerned, you've been beating a dead horse. give it up.

·
Registered
56 Posts
... So anyways, thanks for the replies...<everyone>

Omegainf, the reason why I, as I am sure many others, request a modification of your signature is simply because it is sexually suggestive & explicit in nature. If someone got away with it before you did, with images of women, men, or even donkeys, they finally got caught and were forced to take it down, if that's what concerns you. You also got away with it and finally got 'caught' or complained upon.

Personally, your signature bothered me. If I wanted to see those type of things I'd direct myself to another site of that nature and not to an emulation oriented messageboard. Do not take offense cause none is given. If you like to display those types of images please do so in a private, non-public manner; the internet is filled with many young viewers, especially on 'game' websites as this.

Thank you,
taob

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Alright everyone, I think we can all agree on a solitary thing. At one point or another in this chain of events. Everyone has done and said the wrong things.

The truth of the matter is. Two wrongs don’t make a right. (But three rights make a left ;) )

Hushypushy, Omegainf, you both created your signature for exactly the same reasons. To have fun/stir things up. And to a point you succeeded. Unfortunately, due to the Rules on this site. (And homophobia) you both received a negative backlash. And rightly so as you both broke the rules intentionally. (And this wouldn’t be the first time)

And that makes anything you would say to the contrary invalid. End of story.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.