Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here playing ragnarok?
Ive played long time ago, in the beta stages and really liked.
Now i wanna play again, on a free server.
Anyone knows a good one?
I live in Brazil but i got 256k ADSL, will a foreign server affect me with lag?
Any tips are welcome....

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
yes...currently gameman73, Elly, Proto, and me are playing on a free server.

I'm not sure about the legality of the client used, so I'll refrain from posting links for the meantime

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
i played for a week (which was all i could handle) on one hosted by animeconnection.com. had a good 150+ players on at all times.

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really didnt know this was against the law. As i said, the time i played was in the beta, and i played for free, i even dl the client from the official site.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Depends on the type of server. There are a couple of server emulators that are totaly legal but theres also leaks that are ilegal. Anyway im more turned into L2 right now :p

·
Administrator
15,457 Posts
Kirby said:
yes...currently gameman73, Elly, Proto, and me are playing on a free server.

I'm not sure about the legality of the client used, so I'll refrain from posting links for the meantime
*slaps Kirby

u forgot about me u damn pink fluff :p
and if it wasn't for me telling ppl about it in #ngemu u wouldn't have ever heard of it

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Yeloazndevil said:
*slaps Kirby

and if it wasn't for me telling ppl about it in #ngemu u wouldn't have ever heard of it

acRO is completly legal. they use a free server emulation software.
thats what yall been using? :hdbash: all this time i thought you guys paid for it while we where all on irc :lol: im about to try it... although i really have no idea what to do. :heh:

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeloazndevil said:
*slaps Kirby

acRO is completly legal. they use a free server emulation software.
Already created an acc, DL the client now.
Can u guy shelp me with server u play?
I totally noob, what should i be?

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
http://www.rodatabase.org/?module=player_list&PHPSESSID=6849f2c66337a23fbc73ad1923fb343e

there you can see a list of the classes

So far i've seen that the easiest to use is the swordman, followed probably by the acolyte. Other classes can be more interesting (I became an archer myself and then a hunter) but maybe you will need more time to train, or train in awkward way :p (like archers and cliff sniping ^^)

Wizards are also quite an interesting class... but since i've never been one nor known one im only talking from what ive seen.

·
band
4,912 Posts
been wanting to try out RO for a while now but havent found a fast site to dl the client from...ne suggestions?

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
be fastest to get it off a p2p program. otherwise, the official site isn't too bad. just make sure you get the korean version, and patch it to english.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I guess no one got my ****ing memo this morning. When a game makes its money through monthly revenues playing a game in a method that lets you circumvent that profit REGARDLESS OF WHERE OR HOW IT IS PLAYED MAKES IT INHERENTLY ILLEGAL. Damn it, I know you people didn't lose your minds just because I'm not posting here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.