Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
i played it a long time ago once they translater it, i believe i got 4 or so endings, it was kind of a strange game but it was still good, specially since i was bored then ;)

anyways... concerning the magus/gil (magil)/ guile thing... ive said it a looooong time ago when i was still a new member... magus in ct IS magil ... but... NOT guile in cc... i believe the story goes that they were going to make guile be magus, BUT, they ran out of time and just wanted to get the game out so they skipped making a whole huge sidequest for him and his background. Also, you'll remember that Magil was Kid's protector in RD, and in cc there is a small sidequest later in the game where kid finds a note left to her by lucca before she died, and she says something along the lines of "you'll always have people look out for you, isnt that right janus" ... if youll remember from ct... magus real name from the zeal kingdom is janus... it was probably something they forgot to take out or left in there to get people talking about it, but either way there is no magus in cc because they didnt build upon it

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
yeah i wish magus was in cc too, although cc had its open ended characters/parties, it wouldve helped if you still had 3 main characters; Serge, Kid, and Magus... glenn and karsh are the closest things to a third main character but theyre still secondary, you can replace them for example with grobyc or norris (i personally used serge / norris / kid when i didnt have glenn, and serge / kid / glenn when i did have him)

it would be kinda weird to have magus all weak at the beginning of the game though considering he was always extremely strong :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts