Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been fiddling with Radiata Stories for the past hour or so without much luck. I haven't seen many recent topics on troubleshooting it, so I'm hoping someone might be able to help!

Computer specs:
AMD Phenom 9500 quad 2.2GHz
4 GB RAM
Radeon HD 4870 w/ 1GB GDDR5
WinXP 64 Pro

I'll just upload the log from the bug reporter utility.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know the compatibility list on the emulator's website lists it as unplayable, but that seems to be outdated since I have read posts where people say they have successfully finished playing the game. Problem is, they don't post what settings they used. I'm posting in hopes someone could help me with what settings to use to be able to play the game.

The game will load now, but the intro movie was wobbly, so I enabled weave bff interlacing, but movement in-game looks jarred because of it. Also, the opening movie runs perfectly, if not too fast, so I capped FPS to 60. However, the opening story with the characters is very slow at around 15 FPS. What could I tweak to improve the framerate? Is my hardware just insufficient?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.