Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it's not exactly Far Cry, but basically like the opening movie/prequel. They only seem to have a movie out right now, but OMG this looks great! I can't wait to see some High res screenshots, and maybe someday a wrapper! Anyways, for the meantime, click the pic to stream the movie, or otherwise right click and save target as ...

Developed by Crytek, It's using a modified Far Cry engine and PS2.0b.

edit: Let's get some more people viewing this! :evil:

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Haw. Kinda throws the "nVidia: The Way It's Meant To Be Played" marketing strategy for Far Cry out the window. :p

·
band
4,912 Posts
well for a Far Cry engine demo it looks wicked!!!!

pretty good looking, but could be a lot better. i think ever since i saw 3dmark05 my expectations have been unreasonably high

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Just another cash grab for the hardware industry to charge more money -_- Looks good though :)

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! Nice screens :) The chick could be hotter though :p

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Oh shut up Mr. FX5600. :p

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:spit: ... and I just creamed my pants!

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
It looks great, but 3dMark05 looked better.

·
Registered
175 Posts
3Dmark 05 eh? games like that wont be out until the end of 2005 IMO.. otherwise u spend like 400 on a card now, then in like 6 months it is obsolete.. eh.. i think not.

·
Registered
175 Posts
well if that is true then that just plain sucks if you ask me.

Doom 3 is still jerky on todays PC's.. either that or i need 1GB of ram for it.. eh :???: what difference does going from 512 to 1gb make anyways? anyone care to let me know?

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
LOL, there's still no game out that looks like that nature scene in 3dmark 2003..... it's a long way to go for the 2005 forest scene.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I'm pretty happy with todays games. I mean Doom 3 and HL2 I won't be able to run the way I want to, at least till I upgrade my video card *sigh*

Byt the time all games look like what 3DMark 2K5 pulled off, we will all have to upgrade to pull of decent fps :p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts