Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
As far as I have been able to tell, these are the only way to avoid having to install .net and use the Catalyst Control Center on the 6.1 release. I am so not buying another ATI card if they keep this up(I should not have to use the Omega drivers to avoid .net and ccc). Anybody know if Nvidia has anything stupid like ccc and .net they are planning to foist on their customers?

·
TEKKEN LORD
1,332 Posts
BCM124 said:
As far as I have been able to tell, these are the only way to avoid having to install .net and use the Catalyst Control Center on the 6.1 release. I am so not buying another ATI card if they keep this up(I should not have to use the Omega drivers to avoid .net and ccc). Anybody know if Nvidia has anything stupid like ccc and .net they are planning to foist on their customers?
u dont have to install the control center just install the driver and its control panel is nice enough

·
Back to regular business
3,317 Posts
Well, I just downloaded them and I really see a nice speed boost compared to the previous version ... in the Windows GUI! Everything seems to go faster - opening/closing a window, scrolling in Firefox, moving/resizing a fully flashed and animated window. On the other hand "content interaction", i.e. marking text in an YTMND seems to have become slower.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.