Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the stock clock speed and mem on a 9600,pro,XT?

my SE is a mear 324clock---overclocked to 405
MEM: 400....over clock ot 490
 

·
Canadian Spaceman
Joined
·
8,767 Posts
SE is a piece of junk.

9600Pro 400/300
9600XT 500/300

My 9600pro easily hits 540/350.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey hey guys, take it EASY!!

well my 9600SE hits 405/515...

and i can play half-life 2, doom3, farcry all on the highest settings, with no slow downs.

dont diss it beyatch :evil: :evil: :cuss2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,964 Posts
XxCrashxX said:
whats the diff in the se and the non, I have the non se and it cant handle doom that well at all
The regular 9600 has 128bit buswidth and a bit faster memory. Check out the link in my previous post to compare the zillion versions of video cards. :) It's a simple, but nice list.
 

·
Canadian Spaceman
Joined
·
8,767 Posts
Guyver2K5 said:
hey hey guys, take it EASY!!

well my 9600SE hits 405/515...

and i can play half-life 2, doom3, farcry all on the highest settings, with no slow downs.

dont diss it beyatch :evil: :evil: :cuss2:
No way in hell. no way. Thats just ridiculous.
 

·
Canadian Spaceman
Joined
·
8,767 Posts
Guyver2K5 said:
took a screen


nearly at 60fps...
Not to string your little escapade along even further but you are staring at a bloody wall. lets see some screenshots where you are actually doing something. Hell if you stare right up at the sky I bet you will break 100fps ffs.

Run the doom3 timedemo and see what you come up with. I will bet its anything less than stellar.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Reichfuher said:
Not to string your little escapade along even further but you are staring at a bloody wall. lets see some screenshots where you are actually doing something. Hell if you stare right up at the sky I bet you will break 100fps ffs.

Run the doom3 timedemo and see what you come up with. I will bet its anything less than stellar.
yeh running around i get 40-50fps lol :guitar: , i never notice a slowdown

plus i have the game tweaked to hell!,

EDIT: OH and in doom 3 i get about the same :thumb:

escapade lol...YOUr aLL like NO wAy, im like YA! :cuss2:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
576 Posts
Hey some people might consider 20-25 fps smooth. Obviously he doesn't monitor his fps with ATI tray or Fraps. I would say grand theft auto vice city looks pretty smooth, but it's only 30fps.
 

·
Canadian Spaceman
Joined
·
8,767 Posts
Guyver2K5 said:
yeh running around i get 40-50fps lol :guitar: , i never notice a slowdown

plus i have the game tweaked to hell!,

EDIT: OH and in doom 3 i get about the same :thumb:
No, run the timedemo and post your results. (Google how to run it).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sims said:
Hey some people might consider 20-25 fps smooth. Obviously he doesn't monitor his fps with ATI tray or Fraps. I would say grand theft auto vice city looks pretty smooth, but it's only 30fps.
yeh i use ati-tray tools SIMS :nono:

doom3 time demo, why the F for, i know i can run the game gr8 :evil:

but meh as long as i can play the game im happy, enough said...
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top