Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
band
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O my goodness. I just got this game and i must say im blown away. the single player is amazing, but the multiplayer online is just TOO cool. Its like everything rolled into 1 : Tribes, UT, Halo, everything. The enviornments for MP are amazing too. All in all, i think this little gem owns Halo.

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
I won't deny my ..mishapen hatred for the Halo series and the hype around it. (..that's a war for another time.) I have played R&C3 and it's prequels and this third one is truley a worthy game.

The single-player is great, but I didn't like it as much as the second. (Going commando?) This is due to a large loss of feeling like your on some major adventure. The new weapons and abilites are a blast to use. The multi-player is great though. I've read interviews where they said they modeled the game after UT2k4. You can really see it.

I don't think it's a halo killer, but one of the better online titles for the ps2.

<Useless Trivia> R&C was originally going to be interconnected with Jax and Dexter. (Storyline wise), while the sequel's where said to have memory card interchangable items. (Plays as Jax instead of Ratchet, and so forth.)

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Whew! I can't wait to get this game than. The second one was good but I prefered the first to it, and I am hearing that the third one shaped up to be the best one :D

·
band
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Razor, get this game along with an NA adapter and prepared to get schooled.

HAHAHHA j/k i suck [email protected] :( my team always loses (but its not my fault!!! my team always scatters itself :( )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts