Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Im new to the whole chankast thing, i aint gon be like every other newb and ask about the bios, i respect the forum. i just want to know about chankast, how is it that it runs the game, tru an ISO or BIN file on the hard drive, or does it run it from my dvd drive?

· TEKKEN LORD
1,332 Posts
1-welcome to the forums
2-u play from the iso cuz as u know dreamcast games come on gd roms and the regular cd or dvd drives do not read it so when u get your self bootable image of the game ready just mount it on daemon tools and enjoy

search this forum for any strange word u dont understand

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aight deamon thanx...but c, i just ran into somebody on the web that already has and enjoys the chankast and he told me that it isnt gonna work with my computer cuz its not compatible so ima go ahead n post a new thread, my birthdays comin up soon and i need to know wat am i gonna need for my computer so i can put it on my wish list lol...

· <font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
6,122 Posts
well, what are ur computer specs? mostly u need a computer with a videocard capable of handling DirectX9 and a CPU that handles SSE, but could be better to see what are ur specs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.