Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I got my Wild Arms 2 ISO to kinda work, so far when I use these settings, I only get the "Sony Computer Entertainment America" Logo, then it stops or dosen't go on.

Plugin: Pete's D3D Driver 1.1.75
Author: Pete Bernert
GFX card: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 4000

Resolution/Color:
- 640x480 Window mode

Textures:
- R4G4B4A4
- Filtering: 0
- Hi-Res textures: 0
- VRam size: 0 MBytes

Framerate:
- FPS limit: on
- Frame skipping: on
- FPS limit: Auto

Compatibility:
- Offscreen drawing: 2
- Framebuffer texture: 2
- Framebuffer access: 0
- Alpha multipass: on
- Mask bit: on
- Advanced blending: hardware

Misc:
- Scanlines: off [0]
- Unfiltered FB: on
- Dithering: off
- Screen smoothing: off
- Full vram: off
- Game fixes: on [00000400]

Also I have searched on the forums for this topic, but most of those other settings didnt work :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Im sorry for being ignorant and stupid but whats a pff patch and where can I get it ?

Edit: Damn, I need help I tried both of the patches and used the ppf-o-matic, but I got this error on both of those patches "The size of the image file is incorrect" Should I just keep on going?

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
Go ahead and try it; if it screws up you can always make a new image with the subchannel data included with it by using a program like Alcohol 120%. You should also try using Pete's OpenGL plugin with that video card.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man I tried both of them lol, im sorry but do you know of any other websites?

Or what kind of ppf patch I should use?

Edit: I have tried using Petes Opengl, dosen't work either or what settings should I initianally use?

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
If none of the PPF patches are working, try opening P.E.Op.S. CD plugin, pop in your original disc, click the "Create M3S/SBI file" button at the bottom, select "Read subchannels from CD", select the CD drive you're going to use (if none are listed, close the small window then set up your CD drive in the plugin), name the output file, select SBI file, then let it make the file.

As for Pete's OpenGL plugin, try using your current D3D settings as a baseline if you haven't already. What CPU do you have?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This was actually an ISO I downloaded, if possible can I send you guys the game or try and help me. If you want to download the game, I can upload it on a website and you guys can download it, or I can send you the game on aim or msn. Also if thats not possible, can you guys just try and help me :(

My computer is 800 mhz
Graphics Card GeForceMX4000
Disk Space 30 gigs

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Or alternatively, you could read the [rules]rules[/rules] and realise we don't support pirates here.
Regardless of that, there is a good chance that the reason it is in fact not working is because it's a pirate copy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.