Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my pentium 4 w/ geofrce3 512 ram my emulator runs the games so fast its nuts. its not do able. i tried to slow cdrom acess down that didnt do it . i also tried daemon tools and mounted an image and the speed was insanely fast. how or hwat can i do. download a patch config it someway? its doin this on all my games..tenchu, tenchu 2, castlevania, final fantasy tactics. help please. bye efrom forrest

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
404 ur mind isnt found

this is the bleem emulator it has no plugins and no ur wrong anyone else wanna take a stab at it. uuh bleem..plugins? lolhahahah oh lord. this dudes wako where in the hell on bleem do u lowerthe fps what a fool write back people wit brains

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Hey fscarroll, 404 was only trying to help you. There was no need to call him wako or a fool.

And by the way, answer to your question: You cant, so use ePSXe and 'You can always limit the FPS thru the dispaly plugins control panel' as 404 already said.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how to change a car tire

i got a flat on the rode for the first time, how do i change i tire....quit bitchin dude says, he was only tryin to help. ok u change a tire by adjusting the airconditioner so its cold. now ulimited sir? what the hell was he tryin to help when he didnt know what the damn emulator does. thanks for ur help i appreciate it. but i thought id show u how much i was tryin to help someone fix a tire when i dont even drive. lol lotsa good id do if i dont know what im talkin about in the first place.

how to change a cd in a 6-disc changer. open the disc changer by taking the previous 8-track out and press record on the tape player get it? lol im just helpin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts