Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can i just run my game iso file(using PCSX8.1) from my Harddrive to play a game. Not that i dont want to insert my Cd/DVD all the time, but i just want everything to run from my comp, and extended my DVD-RAM life lol, just wondering.

thanks

·
Premium Member
5,551 Posts
robman10e:

Your sig is too large, the limit is 500x130 (25KB physical size) Also I'd recommend making the sig font alot smaller with less line breaks :p

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
Matcer said:
I have problem - I have 1 fps/s can i get higher fps??
In case you hadn't heard, this is normal. Even with the 0.9 beta, many of us experience this kind of speed with many games. Only thing you can do is wait for now. You should have seen this in the rules on your way in here.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Matcer said:
I have problem - I have 1 fps/s can i get higher fps??

Athlon 3200+
512 MBRAM DDR
128 MBRAM Graphic
you could try looking into the config guide to best set up your emulator. That does not guarantee anything such as speed increase as, it was just stated in the past post, it is normal to hit such speeds. It is true that speed also depends on the game you are playing. Can you tell us which game you are trying to run?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.