Next Generation Emulation banner

Quick question about crono cross

750 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  tsemas 
#1 ·
I have just reached the burning orphanage where you get "kid" back but can't see it except for a split second when I fumble around in the dark and run into a monster before it goes to fight scene. The game has worked great until know except a slight slowdown on the ss invincible's top deck and a few non important screens that I can still read so it never really mattered. I've wanted to try the odd/even hack to see that fixes it but don't know what it is or where to find it. Any input would greatly help. Thanks

#2 ·
the odd/even hack is only needed when using epsxe 1.5.2, it fixes a freezing issue and can be found in the game fixes sub-menu in the video plugin config.

what are you playing from the disc or an image? are you using save states? if you could post your system specs along with the plugins you are using and screenshots of how you have them configured that could help a bit.

#3 ·
I'm running on 32 bit Windows Vista home premium w/service pack one, dual 2.0 Ghz processors w/ 3 GBs of ram Hp mother board w/stock onboard video processor.

Plugin: Pete's DX6 D3D Driver 1.1.77
Author: Pete Bernert
GFX card: Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family

Resolution/Color:
- 1280x768 Fullscreen - [32 Bit]

Textures:
- R8G8A8A8
- Filtering: 0
- Hi-Res textures: 0
- VRam size: 0 MBytes

Framerate:
- FPS limit: on
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: Auto

Compatibility:
- Offscreen drawing: 1
- Framebuffer texture: 0
- Framebuffer access: 0
- Alpha multipass: on
- Mask bit: off
- Advanced blending: none

Misc:
- Scanlines: off [0]
- Unfiltered FB: off
- Dithering: off
- Screen smoothing: off
- Full vram: off
- Game fixes: off [00000000]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.