Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
helloz
i read somewere the game had diferent endings according to the puzzles u solved, but i dont know if this is true. i mean, in akropolis tower, in the beggining, i didnt solve the code the put in a machine (to lower a bridge, i think), does this mean im gonna get the "bad ending"?
oh, and another thing, i dont think i caugh an item called black card, ppl told me it was important. but maybe i causht it and dont remeber. will this change anything (having it or not)?
im in mojave desert right now, at night and w/ madigan.
but plz, if anything of this is a spoyler dont tell it ;)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I played PE2 a long time ago but I really can t remember what U describe....Sorry! :(
But U can always try to get a FAQ for this game.

www.gamefaqs.com for example ;)
I m sure u will find something.

Bye

·
Registered
310 Posts
since your post is under epsxe i assume you use epsxe to play PE2, how did you get it to work?

as for the multiple ending, from what i remember(which i'm not so sure anymore), it much more of a multiple path than a multiple ending, it branches in the part when you have madigan in the sewers(if you go back to mojave desert he leaves but you get a nice armor from uhh... the guy that helps you in practice) also it might determine if you get to use the magnum in the end.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
on the epsxe forum? what the heck, this is on general! lol, anyway, thkx, but is this game so short? after 6 hours of play i pass to the second cd. will the second one last for only another six hours? ah, they dont make games like a 150 hours FF7 again :(
hope the second cd is bigger :mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts