Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Im new to Dolphin and I just heared that SSBB is now playable on the emu (I've been reading these forums for a long time, waiting for Brawl to work). So may I ask 3 questions before i dump brawl from my wii for a test play on dolphin :p.

1.) Can I run SSBB on dolphin with great speed heres my specs :
Processor : Intel Pentium Dual Core CPU E2160 1.80 GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory : 1020 MB :dead:
Video card : NVIDIA Geforce 7600 GT

2.)Whats the best revision for Brawl and what dolphin configuration do I use?

3.)Does Brawl still crash on Classic or SSE? If yes then can somebody give me a save for all characters please :).

So thats all my questions and nothing left to ask (well thats a lie I've got lotsa questions coming up :D).

Btw great work Dolphin team, you did "the almost impossible to emulate game"(or SSBB for short :p) to work :thumb:.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thnx for the save nosound.97! Btw I dumped my brawl yesterday and I was having an AA problem, I tried 8x QCSAA but no error but when I tried the 16x QCSAA it gave me an error saying "Incomplete rt", also when I play brawl on dolphin for a couple of minutes its effects (the effects are the dust effects when characters sent flying by a powerful attack and also the darkness effects where ganon uses the flame choke on a player) are gone. Could this be a graphic issue or do I just need to check and uncheck some options in GFX in order to show the effects?

I apologize for my bad english .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.