Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is ok and what isn't ok to post in the General forums?? I've seen things that were pretty general that have been moved into off-topic. I looked and couldn't find guidelines anywhere but if there are some please point me in the correct direction :) If there aren't any then perhaps it would be a good idea to post some .Thanx.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well if thats true then you need to move a bunch more posts. Cause as far as I know the newbie question have their own froum and avatars have nothing to do with emulation :) Like if your gonna move the worst rpg games thread then it's only fair you move the top 5 games thread. Cause they are both the same basic thing.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
:D ya got me..
i wasnt the one moving all those posts, at least i dont think..
sure, there is always more work to be done but thats not really one of the things i look for. i usually scan the "todays posts" search and pick off anything i notice. but if you think we need to set more specific guidelines, you know who to talk to ;)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i know. But I also don;t know that he would be as picky. :) Hehehe. I'll mention it to him when he comes on IRC today :p

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I also interpret the general forum as issues involving the forum/site that aren't forum/site compliments/criticism. But even with that added, a lot of the threads SHOULD be moved. Unfortunately, that would be a good quarter of them. :p

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hey sandie one question as far i recall u had four stars and now u jumped to like um i forgot how many there were but there are certainly more than 4 stars. How did u manage to pull it off . just curious

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well before I was an admin, Bobbi said I could ahve more if i wanted so Wormie added them for me then Bobbi tured em purple. :) Now I'm an admin so I have the right amount anyway.

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Moved or whatever, interesting topics will get replies, regardless of where you place/move it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts