Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
their are several programs that can make isos but the one i use is isobuster which i will attach here so you can download it. also a iso image is a very large file 400-600 mb so it takes up alot of room. once you get the program on there right click on session then clic on extract section and choose to extract raw. then when its done open the iso with epsxe

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I recommend also Cdr win (ok it s not free, but it s a good program tough), simply to use.
U can always try it the evaluation version
www.goldenhawk.com

Just choose the Extract disk sectors option, choose the directory and make ur iso (although it s not in .iso format file but binary format .bin)

Bye

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Something that I like to add.
CDRWIN isn't free : ok.
BUT,there is no time limit to use it,you can create ISOs as much as you want,but you'll only be able to burn at 1x speed though.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I don't have ISObuster, but for CDRwin set up as below.
The only difference is that I didn't have a PSX game in my CDROM. That means that when you make a PSX ISO there will be a green circle signifying MODE2 instead of the yellow circle.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Hey why does my above pic look all blurry? Oh well. So you'll want to use those settings and name your file .iso or .bin and then just hit start and wait for your ISO. If you don't specify a location for the file then it should be in your CDRwin folder. Hope that works for you.

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
1,014 Posts
First run Blindread and then slect "Dump the Image of a CDROM" then click next and then choose your cdrom and then choose the format of the file and then click next. Next press read. It's easy isn't it?

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Anyone over here heard of paragon CD emulator.It is a great utility.It compresses the images by almost half.But the problem is that those images are not compatible with epsxe.But the Paragon CD emulator develops Virtual CD roms and through those CD roms we can use these images.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I've only heard of it once before. If you have a link to where I can check it out that'd be great. I still have a measley 10GB HD.:(

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts