Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Geforce 2 card and use the OpenGL plug-in. But the 2d graphics look very pixeled, is that normal?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does any plug-in have the feature where it just smoothes out the 2d, like the eagle and other engines in zsnes?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried some games using Virtual Game Station, (Crono Cross), and it looked very nice on there, does ePSXe support that kind of rendering? The 2d is very crisp and clean and not pixeled.

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
in petes opengl pluggin go to configuration and configure filtering to normal or extended, none means no bilinear filtering will be done....... or while playing a game just press delete....... then page up to move right, page down to move left....or it may be vice versa.....anyways, you can set filtering on one the options that appear on the top of the screen by pressing "end"....... It smooves the 2d graphics but has weird graphic effects..... Not too pretty... So I play with the 2d pixelated...... I use standard with no sprites...... or extended without sprites..... One thing is that lewpy's pluggin seems to work better on 2d with bilinear filtering...... Sorry but no, epsxe doesn't have eagle mode or sal2x mode........ Bilinear filtering is more suited for 3d.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts